Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was in the market for a stealth 720 scoop, I got a pm from Ed, from treasure mountain metal detectors with a quote on a scoop, it was a very good price for what I wanted, so I ordered the scoop off Ed, now I had contacted sunspot scoops, (the company that makes the stealth 720 scoop for those that don't know) about two week prior to talking to Ed and tried to purchase the scoop off them and was told I would be put on a waiting list- they were out if stock, so when Ed contacted me I thought he had them in stock, 4 days later and I had a package from sunspot on my porch, but it was the wrong scoop, they sent me a stealth-8, I pmed Ed right away and he got on it, I guess sunspot figured I would be happier with a stealth-8
After almost a week of back and forth pm's with Ed giving me updates on my order, and asking me if he could get me a different brand scoop, which I declined because I wanted a stealth 720, I got an Email from Lyndia from sunspot to tell me i was next up for a scoop, so I sent the wrong scoop to Ed, which he paid the shipping, and I asked for a refund, which was in my PayPal in minutes after the request.
So even though I ended up not buying anything off Ed, his customer service and fight to make things right after I was sent the wrong scoop told me a lot about treasure mountain metal detectors and what kind of business man Ed is, and that is why the next time I need to order a new detector, or another treasure hunting item, I will be checking with Ed first, because I know he really cares about your overall satisfaction with your purchase and he will do what it takes to make it right if your not.
Ed, again thank you for trying to get me that scoop, Im sure we'll do business again in the future, Chris

jjg70

Dec 12, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro
I contacted sunspot scoops also and was told they were out of stock. Then I called Ed and he had it on hand. I had it in four days. Ed was great to work with. I would suggest buying from Treasure mountain detectors

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread