Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Ace 250
White's TRX
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally don't like to give exact numbers but I was looking to get a used v3i and he made a good enough deal on the new one that I opted for the new one. He was a great guy to work with too, I bought it from him a couple days before Father's Day and told him my Dad and I go on a father and son hunt do he made sure it would be there by father's day. I also will be buying my XP Deus from him when the funds are up, he made me a deal on the Deus that I didn't think was possible either. If you're considering a new detector I would definitely call Ed.
HH,
Rich

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally don't like to give exact numbers but I was looking to get a used v3i and he made a good enough deal on the new one that I opted for the new one. He was a great guy to work with too, I bought it from him a couple days before Father's Day and told him my Dad and I go on a father and son hunt do he made sure it would be there by father's day. I also will be buying my XP Deus from him when the funds are up, he made me a deal on the Deus that I didn't think was possible either. If you're considering a new detector I would definitely call Ed.
HH,
Rich

Thank you Rich and feel free to contact me anytime.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions