Patrol

Dec 4, 2006
Northeast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Whites Surf II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This movie was absolutely stupid. They found that city in a few hours and it wasn't filled in! Also, an astrolab can not be used in the middle of the night in the middle of a storm. It needs a celestial body to measure. Not through the clouds though. It only takes a line of position, it is not a GPS and doesn't hold a position. The end was idiocy!

Other than that it was okay.

TE

ray in ny

Jan 21, 2006
southern tier ny
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S CLASSIC III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cocktail dress. on horseback.

actually, the dumbest thing was the cell phones out in the middle of a turkish desert. I can't get a signal at my house in upstate ny.

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ray in ny said:
cocktail dress. on horseback.

actually, the dumbest thing was the cell phones out in the middle of a turkish desert. I can't get a signal at my house in upstate ny.

I thought the same thing about the desert.

Wait... don't tell me that you grew up somewhere around Endicott, where I did.

oneeye

Aug 16, 2008
Michigan's Left Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites 6000 Di Pro, Garret Grand Master Hunter, Tesoro Tejon, Fisher 1265X
Jeff K said:
http://www.nbc.com/the-last-templar/about/

The real treasure here is Mira Sorvino. :D
The real intent of this movie was to try to position her as the next Lara Croft. Sorry, but she is no Angelina Jolie. The movie was a waste of bandwidth, and I wish I could get that 4 hours of my life back.
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread