I may be wrong, but.....

dunk

Sep 5, 2005
After reading all the posts of about 10 subjects here, I am starting to change my mind about getting a detector. I'm now 63 and retired with time and luckily the money to spend on one. But darned if it ain't the same ole bit**hing and moaning, I used to hear at work. Could be I should just attempt to find another site...but alas..you know what I would find. It is just a shame....wish I could just skip the ones that erk me. But there is a wealth of info here good solid stuff that I am sure would help me, and other novices. So I am gonna just grin and bare for a while and see what happens....Less you kick me off. ;D :-*

K

Kentucky Kache

Take the best, and Ignore the rest. Welcome aboard.

ctalmadg

Jul 27, 2003
Honeoye Falls, NY (Fingerlakes Area)
Detector(s) used
White / Fisher / DJI Cellar Hole Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the "What is it?" - "Today's Finds" and the "Best Finds" forum.... Then go get that Detector!! You missing out on a great hobby!!!

dunk said:
? ? ? After reading all the posts of about 10 subjects here, I am starting to change my mind about getting a detector. I'm now 63 and retired with time and luckily the money to spend on one. But darned if it ain't the same ole bit**hing and moaning, I used to hear at work. Could be I should just attempt to find another site...but alas..you know what I would find. It is just a shame....wish I could just skip the ones that erk me. But there is a wealth of info here good solid stuff that I am sure would help me, and other novices. So I am gonna just grin and bare for a while and see what happens....Less you kick me off.? ;D :-*

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
whats up dunk! welcome to our sometimes bitchy forum ;). you might have just found some bum posts actually,i havnt found this site to be overly bitchy (with the exception of the political stuff and the dowsing forum ::)) ?i hope you stick around for a while!

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Dunk,

it's the Internet.

Take what you can use; contribute a small bit; ignore the political wackoes, or be sure your not drinking your beer while doing so. Had to stop reading the political ones, was spilling too much good beer laughing at some of the political statements.

Enough said.

Hope you hang with this site for a while.

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
welcome dunk.....go buy you a detector, no better way to while away a little time !... just do not read the wacko political or dowsing posts here by gldhntr and you should have a good time here..............gldhntr.............p.s. if you do decide to dowse or get political you will have a great time also.., just be careful with your beer !...........

OP
OP
D

dunk

Sep 5, 2005
Thanks guys. I think I will go on and do it.
"Take the best and leave the rest."​
Will let you know when I get one.
Cya soon!

wallycoz

Oct 3, 2004
Biloxi, Mississippi
There are bumps in all relationships. This is by far the best internet relationship you will ever have about MD'ing and treasure hunting. The people here are very helpful and caring. We all love the hobby and need one another for support of the hobby overall. I doubt you would find a better or more complete forum!

Welcome aboard.

Wallycoz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread