FEDERAL RESERVE ORDERS TWO TRILLION DOLLARS PUT INTO CIRCULATION!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_21569.shtml

FEDERAL RESERVE ORDERS TWO TRILLION DOLLARS TO BE PRINTED AND PUT INTO CIRCULATION!
By Special Report
Mar 28, 2006, 21:05

TWO TRILLION $$

SOURCES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES TREASURY ARE FLABBERGASTED!

INFO CORROBORATED BY THREE SEPARATE U.S. TREASURY SOURCES

Six months ago, the Federal Reserve quietly announced that as of March 20, 2006, they would no longer publish "M3" Data. The "M3" was the amount of cash the government printed to put into circulation, propping-up the U.S. economy.

As of eight days ago, M3 data is no longer being reported, so there is no way for the public, investors or bond holders to know how much currency exists - and no way to gauge how much a "dollar" is truly worth.

Three separate sources in the U.S. Treasury have told me that this week, the federal reserve ordered TWO TRILLION dollars to be printed! The U.S. Treasury is allegedly running printing presses 24/7 to accommodate that order. Treasury employees were specifically ORDERED not to talk about this to anyone because it could cause economic collapse.

Even worse, I was also told that the whole Immigration Amnesty Debate (especially the well-funded well-attended protests) was deliberately scheduled to take place now, to divert attention from this massive printing/devaluation of the U.S. Dollar. The feds allegedly figured that by the time anyone found out, they could smooth things over. They figured wrong. Surprise, boys, you've been exposed!

Watch for Gold and silver to skyrocket in price within days as the world wises up and begins dumping the U.S. Dollar.

UPDATE: As of 9:05 AM this morning, Silver is at a ten year high and Gold is within a few dollars of a 25 year high. The U.S. Dollar is falling against all major world currencies. . More details as they become available.

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=9991

bwilly36

Apr 1, 2005
Marion, IA
And are you watching what this announcement is doing to metals prices today...gold at a 25yr high...silver at a 23 year high....both at highest levels since early 80's.

bwilly36

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fleamistress said:
snake35 said:
Thats enough fiat currency to flood the economy, Look at how strong the Euro is compared to the dollar. Inflation is off the chain.

The mere printing of paper will make our dollar more valuable? ??? ???

Where is bullion at roughly?

Cyn
Quite the contrary!The mere printing of paper will make our dollar less valuable.Gold is at 587.50 an ounce and silver is at 11.66 that is higher than either have been for a long time I think,silver for sure.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I'll write them a Letter.

With 2 Trillion, they can send me a Few Million & not Miss it ;D

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Mike in SC said:
Hello Gang,

I say that it adds 2 trillion dollars more to the national debt !!

Mike in SC
I don't think so. They are printing the money to pay for the war. They will not pay it back. They probably cannot think of any more ways of borrowing it, so they just print what they need. The problem is that it makes all of our existing money worth less. We already have run-a-way inflation. I forsee bad times ahead.

K

Kentucky Kache

fleamistress said:
Well, since they have an overwhelming order the best we can hope for are a lot of misprints to pass on to our grand kids.
Yea, maybe they can sell them and get us out of the poor house.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can think of one obvious way that would help. We are supposedly helping these people set up their own government and get rid of terrorrists. They can help a little by footing part of this enormous bill. And if they refuse, just take the oil as "spoils of war." But only if it will pay OUR bills, not to make a few companies richer. What do you all think? Is that too much to ask?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
just take the oil as "spoils of war."

I'v been saying that since day one.

If we have to be over there, may as well make it count.

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
Hey, we are going for the oil in Iraq. It's always been about that from the get go. Why do ya think the "Frenchies" and "Ruskies" have been so against us on this one? However, being a Vietnam Vet twice over, I think we shoulda just nuked the hell out of their major cities to start with, then went in and cleaned up afterwards. Sure woulda saved 3,000 young Americans lives! You betcha! And Iran and N.Korea wouldn't be making such a fuss now like they are doing either! Comanchero

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha-Ha-yeah "we'll" get all the oil alright,but that we doesn't include you or me! If you ask me we should be getting free oil from the stinking b-stards right now.These friggin middle easterners have been fighting for over 2000 years why the hell does Bush think he can solve 2000 years of hatred and war amongst them? ? ?The WHOLE ordeal from A-Z stinks real,real bad! I think it's starting to rot! Let me have it all you blind followers of the corrupt political system in power at present!!!!!!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[diggummup ]
Let me have it all you blind followers of the corrupt political system in power at present!!!!!!
A) At preset?? when has it ever been "not currupt"?

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
[diggummup ]
Let me have it all you blind followers of the corrupt political system in power at present!!!!!!
A) At preset?? when has it ever been "not currupt"?

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha
Hold on i'll get back to you on that one! ;D ;D ;D ;D
fleamistress said:
Comanchero said:
Hey, we are going for the oil in Iraq. It's always been about that from the get go. Why do ya think the "Frenchies" and "Ruskies" have been so against us on this one? However, being a Vietnam Vet twice over, I think we shoulda just nuked the hell out of their major cities to start with, then went in and cleaned up afterwards. Sure woulda saved 3,000 young Americans lives! You betcha! And Iran and N.Korea wouldn't be making such a fuss now like they are doing either! Comanchero

If we were going to do it we should have gone Roman one their arses! Level them and not look back in other words.

But noooooooo, we send in insufficient troops and think "Shock and Awe" newscasts will wow them into submission.

MacArthur knew how to run a war and how to sew it up fast.

Cyn
??? We don't have "insufficient troops".I think you mean that sending in troops in the manner in which we done was insufficient,right? :) I mean we were in Afghanistan "hot on the trail" of Bin Laden (supposedly) and then all attention gets shifted to friggin Iraq.Who the hell cared about Iraq before we invaded? Oh yeah the greedy pigs in office were interested,but it had nothing to do with terrorism or the "poor" Iraqi citizens who know nothing of a democracy to begin with. :o If thats the case why do we let Castro live right next door to us for all these years?He's no less a tyrant than Saddam Hussein and he's been in power a whole lot longer.Oh yeah,Castro doesn't have oil fields in Cuba. ::) What a complete and utter joke! If they wanted the oil they should've just had the balls to take it lock,stock and barrel.Kill 'em all,let god sort 'em out! Could've been done for a lot less money in a whole lot shorter time and with a lot less American lives lost.Then the U.S.would be respected as the Tyrants that we are! :-[

K

Kamehameha

Coming financial crisis in America is the reason why FRB printed so much bills.

FRB can increase money supply electrically as much as they like. If FRB print more new bills and send to banks, not so much phisical cash is needed now, and banks will send them back to FRB.

I can understand why FRB did it.

I'm a Japanese and saw BANK OF JAPAN print great amount of new bills after the crash of real estate bubble in 1990s'. Japanese banks had too much real estate loan and the crash of real estate value drove many of them into bankrupcy. People made cash withdrawal and kept in their safe. Therefore the demand for phisical cash went sky-high.

America is paving the way to banking crisis Japan experienced about twelve years ago.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Coming financial crisis in America is the reason why FRB printed so much bills.

=Kamehameha
America is paving the way to banking crisis Japan experienced about twelve years ago.
A) Ohayo' Kamehameha: Just check the latest forcasts on housing and properties sigh, a false propped up pyramid type of level and economy, scary.

As a basic check up indicator, check the explosive increase in precious metal demand.

Gold was at $589 the other day, and even after the profit taking it is still at $587.

p.s. You are quite correct Kamehameha

Sayanara

Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread