LINK ADDED/serious news!!/Noahs ark

S

stefen

Re: LINK ADDED/serious news!!/Noah's ark

This whole string is no different than a party game where a story is told to the person next to you and by the time it gets back to the originator, its completely changed and totally out of context.

I'm suprised that the topic of the Virgin birth wasn't touched upon... ::)

Someone is missing the boat, if you'd pardon the pun! ;)

K

Kentucky Kache

diving doc said:
fleamistress said:
There is some credible scientific explanation for the alleged parting of the Red Sea somewhere. FWIW.

Cyn

Agreed, That is a fact.
Yep, we can't explain the flight of a bumble bee, but we know exactly
what happened more than 3000 years ago.
Scientific explaination? Sorry, I'll stick with what I believe.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

I saw video on Comcast, pretty cool at that... I don't think those who aren't on comcast could see it, though. Guys were actually holding chunks of it in their hands. Best hands on evidence so far, beats blurry pics from a plane anyday.

Whether or not it is actually Noah's ark...... ??? They believe it could be, strongly, but will admit it remains to be proven.

Try a google search- it should still be fresh enough to show up high.

LBJ

Jul 14, 2006

If you want to read about Noah's Ark, go to this link. By David Deal. He has a book on it and has visited the site several times. Pretty believable. Noah's landing site was called Naxuan, the first settlement after the flood.

http://www.noahsark-naxuan.com/1.htm

tedpank

Jun 16, 2006
Vero Beach, Florida

Let me see!

We have a group of treasure hunters here, who follow fabled legends, stories passed on by who knows who? mysterious markings in the woods, on rocks or in caves. Etc Etc Etc Etc

And when it comes to the "Ark" ... the believers and non believers do battle, citing TV shows, documentaries and logic as they see it, but apply that logic differently to Treasure Legends and Stories.

To bad the "Ark" didn't contain bullion or plate!

Then the only religion that would enter the fray would be $$$$$$$

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005

I saw the pics for this alleged "wood'' last week. Funny thing is, while this rock/ petrified wood looks identical to wood, none of it has any holes, from nails, pegs, or anything else showing they were ever fastened together. In country scientists have examined this site a long time ago and concluded that the "wood" is a natural occurence in that whole area. It is not the only such occurence of this kind, there are many throughout the world. If there is an ark, this 'find' isn't it.

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300

SWR said:
I think that after floating around for 40 days/nights the Ark would have “landed” much further away from its launching point. Somewhere like Wisconsin. ;)

WISCONSIN!?! If only I had known ! We unearthed abunch of old timbers while excavating a pond last year......... I fed 'em to my wood-fired boiler..........

Diggem'

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

anybody ever c PENN & TELLERS BULL%$#* on SHOWTIME? they had one on bible its great ,they do this bit about elvis on how of 2 of his friends have elvis favorite fried chicken recipe. one has papricka and the other does not,there point is that elvis died just over 20 years ago and we can't even figure out his chicken recipe how do we belive in a book that was written 2000 years ago, 2-3 hundred years after the man jesus lived?

Captain Trips

Jul 24, 2006

God will never allow the Ark to be found. It would be proof of his existence. Here's the logic:

God says "I refuse to prove that I exist. Proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"Aha," says man, "but the existence of Noah's Ark proves that you do exist, therefore you don't."
"I hadn't thought of that," says God, and promptly would disappear in a puff of logic.

(Apologies to the late, great Douglas Adams.)

Next, proof that black is white and white is black.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I watched a program on the History Channel regarding discovery of this site by satellite a couple of years ago. I wonder why this is just now in the news? Even with the pictures it would take quite an imagination to make that outcropping resemble a boat in my opinion. Call me a non-believer unless something more significant comes along. ::) Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread