28 Tons of Gold in New Mexico???

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've posted about this subject before. The only cache that size of gold is the 17 tons story.

Here is a post with most of the info you will need:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,30806.0.html

If it is another story, I would love some more details. There was a cache of about 1400lbs taken out of SouthWest NM about 10 years ago. That was kept quiet, and sold. I think the guys claimed it was mined, and payed taxes on it. Not for certain about the last part. No legal issues with that cache.

Best,

Mike

T

Treasure_Found

Quite by accident my friends found Trabuco´s gold bars deep in a cave near Taxco. A huge pile as high as a man's chest and 60 feet around. Nobody believes me but I´ll be rich anyway laughing all the way to the bank! I offered to take people there for a price but only only person has real interest. I am preparing to go there this month.

[email protected]

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
beale said:
I don't think you have been to the mountains let alone found 17 tons of gold.

I have communicated with this person via e-mail and I have to agree. I asked why they didn't take out some gold bars. No reply. Also they're looking for "investors" to pay for a trip in to get the gold. If you were there once, then you took some bars out and can provide pictures as proof. I'm calling "bull" on this one. The "need investors" thing really scares me. I really hope no one sends this person money without absolute unequivocal proof that they really have this "treasure". I won't move forward a single bit without proof, and so far I've seen nothing.

Please be cautious.

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About the 17 tons of gold. What is the closest large city?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
beale said:
Treasure_Found said:
Quite by accident my friends found Trabuco´s gold bars deep in a cave near Taxco. A huge pile as high as a man's chest and 60 feet around. Nobody believes me but I´ll be rich anyway laughing all the way to the bank! I offered to take people there for a price but only only person has real interest. I am preparing to go there this month.

[email protected]

You my friend have found nothing. First of all a "huge pile as high as a man's chest and 60 feet around contains over 14,000 tons of gold not 17 ton. Second, if you found it and saw it, you would have carried out a few bars. Thirdly, if your friends found 17 tons of gold they would never tell you. And fourth, why post your e-mail address? If you have found the 17 tons of gold, you have sent kidnappers to your door.

I don't think you have been to the mountains let alone found 17 tons of gold.
Again,I have to agree with Albert.

T

Treasure_Found

Actually I am the guy who posted this message. The reality is that a man named Leon Trabuco who was working for the U.S moving gold into the United States disappeared in Mexico and one of his hoards of gold was never found. I have lived in Mexico for the last seven years doing my own investigation of lost treasures. I have explored caves in the Taxco area and my Mexican friends sometimes explore with me. Leon Trabuco had five different mines in the same area. A short time ago two of my buddies told me that they found a pile of gold bars as high as a man's chest and sixty feet around. A check on www.google.com will verify the historical accuracy of such a discovery. I know the area and I am fluent in Spanish. Recently I was offering one lucky individual the opportunity to become a millionaire with me by financing the trip for $20,000. Nobody took me seriously so this week I am going there myself to see the gold for the first time. On second thought who needs any help if you have a huge pile of gold waiting for you? Afterwards I will post photos and videos to remove any doubts of its existence

[email protected].

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Treasure_Found said:
Afterwards I will post photos and videos to remove any doubts of its existence

We'll be here waiting :)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
me too.............(insert Jeopardy Timer Music Here).

Mike

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Re: 28 Tons of B.S. in New Mexico???

Are you still here posting this stuff??

they found a pile of gold bars as high as a man's chest and sixty feet around.

Where does the 28 tons come from? Not quite sure what you mean by 60 ft around, but if you mean a square 15 x 15 x 15 x 15 x chest height (4 ft?), then that is 900 cu ft of gold.
At approx. 1200 # per cu ft that is 1,080,000 pounds or 540 tons.

I would have sent you $20,000 for 540 tons, but not for only 28 tons ;D

A check on www.google.com will verify the historical accuracy of such a discovery

A check on www.google.com will verify anything you want to believe in.

and I am fluent in Spanish.

....that's not the only thing you're fluent in.

Jay

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Most likely his "friend" is the person who offered to let him in for $20,000. Since he doesn't have $20,000 he offers to let someone else pay his way in and then he will give you one bar from his "share". Since he is "honestly" offering you a small share of his "sure fire can't miss" opportunity you hurt his feelings by calling him a crook. He is not a crook - he is a sucker. siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread