Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 28 Tons of Gold in New Mexico???

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2014
    Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
    Fisher CZ7 Pro
    844 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Bumping this for more...

Charter Member
    us
    Grant Brandenburg

Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    11072 times
    It's my far fetched believe this cache is being sold off in the way of Mexican Dos Peso's re-struck with 1945 dates. They have so far struck almost 9 tons of gold in these little coins that have the 1945 mint date and were still minting these even after this post began in 2009. To me that is how I'd unload 17 tons of gold into cash. Just a lot of gold in little 1.6665 gram pieces at a time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

us
    Dec 2014
    Lockhart, TX
    5 times
    I have a hard time believing someone with a yahoo email address actually knows anything, much less, where actual treasure lies.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX SPECTRUM E SERIES
    1031 times

Dowsing

Quote Originally Posted by GaBnn3 View Post
    A.O., I didn't intend to re-direct this thread to the accuracy of dowsing. I just noted the dowser's extreme belief in themselves, with results that I have not seen. However, I admit to being a skeptic. Let's face it. Dowsing involves some unseen, mystical power that an empirical person has difficulty with. A skeptic is not a disbeliever, though. I'd just like to see the results. How about a test. I have a post in another forum, Treasure Legends, on the Bolton Farm cache. I also have a period map of Bolton. If I send you a copy of this map, do you feel you could located the chest in the farm well, with the $50,000 gold in it? If so, I'll forever be an advocate and supporter, as well as offering a sizable reward. How about a test? Besides, I've got nothing else to go on. This is a perfect opportunity for a test. If so, PM me with an address to send this map.
    I have seen my father, grandfather and maybe three others dowse for Water on land with willow?? (Dad) and two lightweight metal rods and one guy on a Topo Map, again All for water. Two of these older guys used some kind of one piece Y shaped wood. Don't know what kind. I was 13 when I first saw it. 2014 last time. It did work. My Dad showed me how to do it with metal rods for water and once for a large gas line on our company property. It worked for me with water, not the gas line, but it did for him, the two pieces crossed right at the source. I've never used wood. I have never seen it done myself on gold. I have never tried on a map. Until I read more about dowsing on forums I didn't realize people used it for gold. I can guarantee it works on land for water for some. For some reasons Way beyond me I don't know why it works for some people and not others. I do know that down in SW MO, most people who want a water source for their cattle, crops or new building etc., They either call a Dowser or do it themselves. They do not want to pay for a well digger to test unless that digger Dowses. Personally, because I don't know enough about it I'll take my DFX precious metal Hunting and leave the Dowsing for the experts! I'm not a doubter, just haven't seen it done on gold. I would love to see it and have an open mind about it. I also have never tried the Polaroid or Digital Camera Yet. I will try the Dowsing & Digital Camera On known gold rings and jewelry to see what happens. Why Not, It's been used for water forever! I'll try just about anything once.

us
    Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    219 times
    Cache Hunting
    If dowsing was done on "company property" then it was no secret where the utility lines were located. If dowsing precious metals really worked, professional dowsers would be famous and incredibly wealthy.
    dejapooh likes this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX SPECTRUM E SERIES
    1031 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    If dowsing was done on "company property" then it was no secret where the utility lines were located. If dowsing precious metals really worked, professional dowsers would be famous and incredibly wealthy.
    I should have been more specific in my post. It wasn't an unknown or a lost gas line. He was just showing me it would work for that as well as water and since we knew where that line was he wanted to use it to show me another example of what Dowsing could be used for. It didn't work for me, but did him. I had No Idea that people used it for precious metals until I read it on Tnet. My thoughts only on this...I Don't Think My Father Knew That Either...He had gone with some coworkers of his in the '50's to look for Uranium in Utah and they used a Geiger Counter I Believe. I don't know if Divining Rods could be used for this but he never mentioned that at all to me. I'd love to see someone do it, even a video of a Dowser locating a gold ring or something where you could see it work would be cool. Since it didn't work for me on the line, I don't think I could do it on any metal. I have No Clue how that works. I don't like to doubt people just because I haven't seen it. Sorry for not being more concise in my original post.
    Ryano likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links