Ooops! Biggest California Nugget Ever Found Isnt from California!

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
Re: Ooops! Biggest California Nugget Ever Found Isn't from California!

My comment was about the yahoo story, any hack worth their salt will post pictures with their story....

A few years back I was at a GPAA show in Dayton Ohio and one guy had a very similar nugget, he let me hold it and it was wonderfully heavy!!! :headbang:

OP
OP
Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008

Sheldon J.:

A number of years ago, at the Tulsa Treasure Show (Maybe the last one there?) Rattlesnake John was showing and selling large gold nuggests he'd found in Australia. He'd let you hold them and they were huge and heavy.

A guy there was selling dowsing devices and showing folks how they would point to the little bits of gold he'd put on the table.

My thought? I'd want to buy the machine that pointed to Rattlesnake John's finds. They were just a couple of tables away...

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

OB I remember that time as was their too back in 70's??? Was a wonderful time. what state u in??? I'm in Missouri.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old Bookaroo said:
Sheldon J.:

A number of years ago, at the Tulsa Treasure Show (Maybe the last one there?) Rattlesnake John was showing and selling large gold nuggests he'd found in Australia. He'd let you hold them and they were huge and heavy.

A guy there was selling dowsing devices and showing folks how they would point to the little bits of gold he'd put on the table.

My thought? I'd want to buy the machine that pointed to Rattlesnake John's finds. They were just a couple of tables away...

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

rattlesnake john or Sideshow bob don,t find large Australian nuggets Australians find them Fact

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions