Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That,s a great find for sure seeing it,s a cow pasture it properly not plowed deep which saved the hoard from being scattered all over the place i might being going to England next Oct. for 2 weeks with my MD,s i should be that lucky when i do :laughing7: :icon_thumleft: . Jim

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the smallest target he would notice swinging that explorer like a weedwacker! ;D :laughing9:

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2007
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
relic lover said:
That's the smallest target he would notice swinging that explorer like a weedwacker! ;D :laughing9:

Gee mine must be broken, it doesn't beep at the end of every swing like that one :tongue3:

Glad I don't find stuff like that, probably have a heart attack or knipshin or somethin.

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BobinSouthVA said:
relic lover said:

Gee mine must be broken, it doesn't beep at the end of every swing like that one :tongue3:

Glad I don't find stuff like that, probably have a heart attack or knipshin or somethin.
that's cause you don't lift the coil a foot off the ground at the end of your swing. Makes you wonder what was there in roman times a house or town or what??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread