New Alabama law could mean finders-keepers for historic artifacts found underwat

tarpon192

Mar 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats great I hope it passes. We need that to happen in florida.
Finders - Keepers.

salvage diver

Feb 11, 2012
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites-DFX & Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and people wonder why we hate the hysterical society. they are the same kinda people that call their own name out in bed.

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Archaeologists are the same people who sell parts of their museums collections to fund renovations and further grants. Thats real dam funny they charge a fee to all us state citizens so we can see what we suppose to own. Seriously charge five to ten dollars to see our states history if they belong to us why the hell charge us. Bad enough they charge 4 dollars for a bottle of water. If their so dam passionate about history why do they expect and feel they deserve some outrageous salary. Hell we do it for free some of us might sell some of us dont. Its a big difference when someone just looks for fame and fortune and have their picture on front of scientific weekly because they discovered something anybody has the opportunity to find. Maybe not all of the archaeologists are bad but the few I have met are just walking egos and my response to any society are person that implies that their way of thinking is the right way starts with F and ends with U. Everyone deserves the right to be heard and has the right to pursue their passions.

salvage diver

Feb 11, 2012
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites-DFX & Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy: :hello2: :thumbsup: I AGREE WITH YOU BLUEHUNTER1973 although i am working on my degree from UWF in pensacola Fl because if and when they decide to F@$%^ up treasure hunting for the rest of us i can shake a degree back at the bastages and keep on digging :evil5:. its mostly underwater that is currently getting hammered in my state. there is actually a current bill to stop ALL underwater relic hunting and people have been arrested because of there arrogant, self centered, self ritious, and overly incompatant egotistical snobs..
P.S I know I cant spell but I cant find a spell check in the fourm icons.. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread