You wont be able to spend a penny in Canada any more as country abolishes nuisance

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
You won't be able to spend a penny in Canada any more as country abolishes 'nuisance'

[h=1]You won't be able to spend a penny in Canada any more as country abolishes 'nuisance' coin[/h]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122595/You-wont-able-spend-penny-Canada-country-abolishes-nuisance-coin.html

From MailOnline Hey next thing you know they will do that to the US penny and US dollar

K

kd8lxt

they should do that here, i heard it cost 2.5 cents to make an american penny.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Fear not, as the article says, as long as you have pennies you can spend them. It's only that the government will not be minting more.
If you have none, then the transaction goes to the nearest 5 cents price when making change.

Coldshot

Mar 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do your home work they quit making pennies in the USA already....google the downfall of the american penny....sorry if I sounded rude Im not have a great day

Coldshot

Mar 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bad I did read an article in early 11 and they indicated they were going to stop penny production in may but it look's like they only wanted to make me look like a goofball, it worked! But if cost so much to make them then why not quit?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread