"Ship of Gold" TH Wanted by US Marshals

Cappy Z

Jun 29, 2012
Atlantis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if when 'out to sea' it legally stops any law enforcement from taking him in?
Just a thought.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will never catch him and frankly i hope they dont!

ragu

Dec 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
He stole money from his crew and the people that made it possible for him to get the gold! I hope they do catch him and the folks that worked for him (AT LEAST!) get paid!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if when 'out to sea' it legally stops any law enforcement from taking him in?
Just a thought.

I hope they can't . there should be at least one safe haven from the u.s. law enforcement.

in the case of him owing his crew & investors, they should be paid

in the case of paying the greedy lawyers and federal agencies whose noses are where they don't belong,
and now want a share also
I hope they never get paid :laughing7:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
his workers and investors deserve their fair and honestly earned "cut" * -- as does the imsurance companys that "paid" out for the Loss" of the cargo long ago --they need to be getting "paid" for their "loss" in the exact amount they paid out long ago not a cent more. --the govt should only be able to "tax" the rest at 15% --as capital gains

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Ivan Salis. The guy is a crook and hope that he spend his life in jail. He gives the rest of us a bad name.

goldfinder2

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2005
Phil.
Detector(s) used
Whites GM, XLT, MXT Pro, Fisher GB, Minelab SD2100,, Excaliibur,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he has been holding out for the higher gold prices. Back when he discovered it, au was of considerably lower value. He may have believed some of the experts who have been saying for many years that gold would continue to rise. I believed it and bought gold and silver for several years. silver did better, but I'm glad I invested in both.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions