Indeep

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2012
We-Wah Hideout, New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab XS...an oldie but goodie
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! I use to be on another site but have not been on there in over a year so I may even know some of you. I have been a widow for 2 1/2 yrs and live in upstate NY for the summers and travel during the winters. This winter I will be starting in Benson,NC and if I like it I will stay the winter or move on to Phoenix,AZ. I have been detecting for around 4 or 5 yrs now and LOVE it. I would love to have any info on where to detect in the Benson area or Johnston County area for starters and would love to hook up with anyone around there. I should be in Benson in time for Mule Days or by Sept.20:hello:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Welcome to TNet!! I don't go on the other site nearly as much these days either! You will like it here...a much more active forum.

OP
OP
Indeep

Indeep

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2012
We-Wah Hideout, New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab XS...an oldie but goodie
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet!! I don't go on the other site nearly as much these days either! You will like it here...a much more active forum.

Hey cntrydncr1...it's soooo good to see a name I know! I will be on this site more often as soon as I get finished packing mh rv and getting on the road.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from New Hampshire, Indeep! It's great to see more women on here. (Check out the group, The Women of TreasureNet).

HH,
Anita

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcomes aboard. Glad to have you with us. This is a great site with great people. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about treasure hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread