nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting...........................................................................

Kookiemonsta

May 6, 2013
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Minelab XTerra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dayummmmmmmmm

I live in MN and im 99.99% sure me and my neighbor used to play that game ALL THE TIME! And if memory serves me (and her) right the mat broke at some point in its life and the game was tossed.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stories like this is why I scour thrift stores, garage sales and estate sales. Haven't hit the motherload yet but i've found lots of her little siblings wandering around. lol

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to go off topic, well I guess stay on topic but switch to me, but I hit a store this weekend whose owner had recently passed. The kids had a sign that said all video games Playstation 2 and older are 2 for $10, so I thought I'd see what they had. You can guess how astonished I was to see over 30 factory sealed original Nintendo Entertainment System games! My brother and I scooped them up as fast as we could!! There are no really rare games like this one, but a factory sealed NES game can demand quite a premium on Ebay. I listed a few of the games yesterday morning and I have already made my money back in bids! Should be a fun week watching the amounts climb(I hope).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread