Piece NB Chevy Dealer closed 30 yrs AUCTION

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
Living in Chicago in 78 I remember going to the Chevy Dealer and looking at 1978 25 Yr Anniversary Special Edition Corvette. Standing there drooling over it, wishing I could afford to buy it. Now here's an old brand new one, only 4 miles and I still can't afford it! But I can still drool! Lol! That will probably go for no less than $100,000.

That's my 2¢. I can afford that! Lol!

Note: That's f ing amazing! How did those cars stay there so long? Some of those cars were made long before that dealer closed. They didn't sell so they just parked them and forgot about them??? Crazy!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Citiboy289

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am having MAJOR iSSUES WITH MY BROWSER HERE CUT AND PASTE IS MESSING UP There are many posts on the web , including a NBC nightly news piece I just cant get them moved over If you want more google PIERCE NB CAR AUCTION , iF YOU FIND SOMETHING GOOD POST IT HERE ------
The yahoo news story said he kept cars that he didnt sell also he had 2 other buildings and a field near his farm

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Crazy amount of new collector cars it'll be one very interesting auction to view.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions