Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hunting4gold

Apr 9, 2008
THIS IS FAR, FAR, FAR BEYOND SIMPLY "WRONG"

The video says that it depends on the "value" of the "goblins" which level of criminal charges will be brought against these d-bags. Well, in my opinion, "PRICELESS" seems to be about right. Millions of years in the making, 20 seconds and a six-pack in the destruction.

I would be interested in knowing exactly how many "little kids" have actually been crushed by these goblins over the years???? My guess would be somewhere in the neighborhood of "NONE". But if anyone knows or knows how to find out for sure how many sane and sober people have been hurt by the goblins I would appreciate that info.

I am not a psychiatrist but did anyone else think that laughter had a "maniacal" tone?

Some people...

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Man these guys are total idiots... They're inability to admit they were wrong and lying after the fact as to there motives makes it far worse in my opinion. I hope they suffer some consequences for there arrogance.

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know one of those three guys!

I was hitchhiking across northern Utah this summer and he picked me up.

Nice enough guy, but that was one DUMB move.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The video says that it depends on the "value" of the "goblins" which level of criminal charges will be brought against these d-bags. Well, in my opinion, "PRICELESS" seems to be about right. Millions of years in the making, 20 seconds and a six-pack in the destruction.

I would be interested in knowing exactly how many "little kids" have actually been crushed by these goblins over the years???? My guess would be somewhere in the neighborhood of "NONE". But if anyone knows or knows how to find out for sure how many sane and sober people have been hurt by the goblins I would appreciate that info.

I am not a psychiatrist but did anyone else think that laughter had a "maniacal" tone?

Some people...

Absolutely , That laughing and even his Comment after.
"we have now Modified Goblin Valley"
Imagine a Video of one of us detecting saying "we have now Modified Goblin Valley"
Imagine the uproar.
If it was dangerous to their Scouts, Say "Don't walk down there !"
aren't scouts supposed to be able to understand orders ?

and as for Value ? it's just a rock, there is no real value there.
& I doubt people will no longer go to the park & Spend money in their state because of it, (but I'm sure someone will try to B.S. they won't now) & no ticket booth to buy a ticket to see it.
So no real loss other then something to look at & say ooo Cooool ! :tongue3:
But it does destroy the Value of their Rules.
if they allow them to get away with it,
They also should allow everyone else to do what they wish also.

So "Priceless" is probably about right.

it's the Example they have to, or at least should make of them.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread