Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont let Spain know...lol..>Sorry, thats my default remark to ANY Treasure unclaimed these days.

But anyway, that is a really cool article, i hadnt seen it

Outbackwack

Oct 1, 2013
Boston, Phoenix
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (8.5x11.5, 5x8), White's Eagle Spectrum, Garrett Pro Pointer, ZenBori
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were found on their own property too. Bet the previous owners are cryin' the eyes out!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I'm not mistaken I think my great great great uncle dropped those on the trail while he was hiking. Could we please have them back?

Lotus Geologist

Jan 6, 2014
Lotus/Coloma, California
Detector(s) used
MXT, TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The best news about this find is that my wife just found out about it and said, "we should search our property". Living in Lotus I have historic diggings and camps on my land... I guess I don't need to hide buying a detector from the wife unit after all!

L.G.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
L.G. Just in case I should tell you my great great great Uncle also hiked through your property......

GM

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder about the can , and its condition, ? I wonder about the age of the home that they own , The original article mentioned a Dahlonega Mint $5.00 coin in the mix of San Francisco coins long way for a Dahlonega coin to travel , This was the previous owners coin collection that was buried maybe in the 30"S - but there will be relatives popping up -------- Should have said nothing I bet it was the grading co and the dealer who pushed to go public to increase the value Folks will always BUY THE STORY------------------------------------ SECOND THOUGHT OF COURSE I FOUND IT ON MY PROPERTY Why would you admit you found it elsewhere

Last edited:

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad not member, that would be the banner of all banners. 10 million is what dude on the show said. Dang!
Probably have to give up half of it in taxes though right? State/Fed?

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard that one of the coins was in better condition than the one they have in the smithsonion. All the coins they found were rare coins. They also said the reason was because most of them were all melted down. Wish I could have 10 million buried in my backyard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread