This is not good

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was pulled you couldn't post..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mrack!! The FBI appears to be sooo good at finding things, they should give them ALL metal detectors and let them start hunting Federal Lands!! Poor little fella will be dead and gone by the time they get everything cataloged!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
[h=2]"Tyranny: Thousands of artifacts seized at rural Indiana home"[/h]http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/02/fbi-seizing-artifacts-rural-indiana-home/7210675/

Next it'll be the guys who relic hunt for military relics on private land but somehow it still belongs to the Gov't. Like the Navy never allows collectors to recover their airplanes off lake bottoms or oceans without a lot of red tape.

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no way they will ever find out what's what.He's been to two hundred countries.They will have to figure out what laws were in place at what time.By the time they figure this all out they will have come up with a few more laws just to justify their actions.You can bet they are cringing on this one.It will be interesting listening to their mouthpiece spewing their crap how they saved the world.Unfortunately a deal will be made where he gives up everything to avoid prosecution.....Its a shame he has to go through this at this point in his life.He's a patriot and deserves respect.....mjm

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately I don't think they are grandfathering him on laws passed after he aquired many of them....

This happens when (deleted) pass laws that (deleted) on the (deleted) of the average (deleted).

All deletes by me....:D:cool:

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

OP
OP
monsterrack

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The bad thing about all of this is the money and time that man put into to his collection, and now the FBI is going to ruin his life and steal his collection. I'm sure he was on a hit list of some of state people, because he was showing it to almost anyone. I like this site, but I will never show all of my collection to the internet, just part of it and only a small part. I don't fear the government, but I fear the people that will use them to do their dirty work. All these things that they take will be put in a box locked away some where.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The law is the law.We as American citizens are supposed to... even though we know....obey all these goofy special interest bought laws.A few years ago you were supporting terrorism if you bought a bag a weed.Now look at it its what's gonna save some of these states from themselves........This country sells itself to the highest bidder almost daily like an old street.....its sad to watch.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep politics out of thrwad.

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy indeed very sad, seems like hes been proven guilty before proven innocent.

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Country being flooded with illegal aliens, rights under attack, a lot of problems can't mention because of rules but I sure feel safer knowing they protecting American people from artifact hunters. .
I feel the same way, of all the things going on, drug abuse rampant, gang warfare etc. the Gestapo attacks a 90 year old relic collector !

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would be a big mistake to do that with some of the collectors I know. myself included......just saying!:skullflag:

91 year old with a fantastic legacy. I hope his family sues for the moon. :skullflag::skullflag:

DirtDiggerDaveinMD

Jan 31, 2005
I wonder how many of the artifacts will end up in the collection of the state archaeologist? Call me skeptical, but I suspect many of the items will just disappear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread