PA HIDDEN ROOM FOUND

littleneckhalfshell

Jun 21, 2005
looks like an old wine cellar or maybe a cellar for making and storing beer. Could have been used for those other things that they talk about, but I doubt it was built for the 'underground railroad' or for a 'speakeasy' though the original cellar could have been repurposed for those issues. I sort of doubt the underground railroad part, because the building seems to post date slavery. ""the deed indicates the demolished building was constructed between 1870 and 1880.""

S

stefen

looks like an old wine cellar or maybe a cellar for making and storing beer. Could have been used for those other things that they talk about, but I doubt it was built for the 'underground railroad' or for a 'speakeasy' though the original cellar could have been repurposed for those issues. I sort of doubt the underground railroad part, because the building seems to post date slavery. ""the deed indicates the demolished building was constructed between 1870 and 1880.""

Y'all hit it on the half shell...so to speak...

The Underground Railway is most likely a 'Breaking News' tactic instigated to obtain brownie points in the news world...

I think most news is enhanced because they (news world) think most free-thinking-readers won't believe the normal news dribble...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep the underground railroad idea was to get the finders and locals all teary eyed :tongue3:

and as already said, it perks up peoples ears during the news teasers

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread