Aug 2, 2004

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
Re: Star Trek Scotty's Ashes Lost on Space Flight

i saw this on the news yesterday, they are searching a 400 yard area, the container is about 9 feet tall!!!!! i think they straight up lost it. its right down my yard, i wonder how much scottys ashes will go on ebay :-X jk, that was bad, im sorry, i had to, again i apologise

OP
OP
bergie

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004

Yes, dumbest thing they ever did was announce it's lost so others could look for it, but apparently it's in heavy brush and even though it's rather small area could take a while to find.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005

I would think it would be easier to just send the rocket on a one-way trip....it was actually kind of a "sub-orbital" flight. Just far enough above the earth to qualify as "space".

James Doohan was a true hero. He was landed on Normandy Beach on D-Day serving with the Canadian Army, and only a few days later had the middle finger of one of his hands shot off at the first knuckle by a German soldier. I am proud to say I met him on two different occasions.

R.I.P Scotty!

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)

thats awesome. ya, i too dont understand why they didnt just do one way, it would have made more sense, keep the ashes/items in space. just my thought

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread