FOUND: A 2,500-YEAR-OLD CELTIC ARISTOCRAT, WEARING A GOLD NECKLACE ...

ShipwreckHunter

May 15, 2015
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter
GTI 2500
Infinium LS
Sea Hunter II
Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
FOUND: A 2,500-YEAR-OLD CELTIC ARISTOCRAT, WEARING A GOLD NECKLACE ...
Earlier this year, a massive burial site dating back to 500 B.C. was found in Lavau, a village in northern France, and quickly, archaeologists from the National Archaeological Research Institute (Inrap) started turning up incredible objects–most notably, a huge wine cauldron more than three feet wide decorated with lioness heads and the Greek god Acheloos.
Now, Inrap is sharing details about the person who lay within this massive tomb. The skeleton, the institute says, was buried with a two-wheeled chariot, and its head is pointing south. It's still wearing its impressive jewelry–a massive gold necklace weighing more than one and quarter pounds and decorated with winged monsters and gold bracelets around its wrists. The archaeologists also found amber beads, possibly hair decorations, around the skeleton's head.. FOUND: A 2,500-Year-Old Celtic Aristocrat, Wearing a Gold Necklace | Atlas Obscura
image (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously dude,,,

You are spamming the he** outta your FB site here.
If you are,, WHO you say you are,, how about showing us some of the stuff YOU have found eh?

Just asking
Hit

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Great treasure in the news.

Hitndahed's response made me take a look at the economics of likes - didn't know they could make you money. I'm not a denizen of FB..... Got Tnet to look at and it's better :)

So, I did a bad thing = used Gooooooogle....

How Facebook Likes Get Bought And Sold

This is in NO WAY a condemnation of the OP or the original thread...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread