Has a lost Nazi ghost train carrying gold finally been found?

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wouldn't it be great if they found the Amber Room,

That's a sad story. Yes, it would be great.

It's a wonder in itself that the Amber Room hasn't shown up since the war. It seems to me as if it didn't have much value if it was altered or cut up. So if that's not the case, it probably is truly missing and may yet be found.

czachary

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a sad story. Yes, it would be great.

It's a wonder in itself that the Amber Room hasn't shown up since the war. It seems to me as if it didn't have much value if it was altered or cut up. So if that's not the case, it probably is truly missing and may yet be found.

crazy thing is someone literally knows where that is located. Some soldier took it apart put it on a transport somewhere and it was parked or left somewhere by driver.... just like this "death bed confession" someone somewhere knows

nycwalter

Feb 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holocaust Denier? WOW. I need to apologize to the Tea Party Gold Bugs. I thought you guys were the extremists here... A new low on TreasureNet has been reached.

BTW, there is a reason patton, for his brilliance never made a fifth star. That is because he was a genocidal Wack Job, just like Mac Arthur. Mac was sane enough to sit on his tongue until he was ready to drop the bomb on the Chinese. Thank God we had a sane man in the Oval Office... For both of them. The only thing that kept Patton from being fired in disgrace was the accident.

Take another blue pill buddy and eat all the steak , have all the drink and women you want.

nighty night.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NYCWalter, no politics, if you wish to discuss politics you need to join as charter member, go to our politics forum and register there...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminder to all, No Politics.....!

huggis

Sep 4, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Aqua pulse - Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they will find the arc of the covenant in that train after all Hitler was obsessed with that stuff.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the story first broke, I thought it was highly likely. It's very possible to detect tunnels and voids with modern technology. After the completely fake pictures of the tunnel were released, I knew this was a complete hoax.

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are drilling a test hole this week. Results are supposed to be announced today????

Buried Nazi tunnels? Polish province famed for gold train drills down after explorer's claim | Fox News

This one is another guy's claim (Krzysztof Szpakowski) about a system of hidden tunnels.The previous claim by two THs is a specific tunnel allegedly containing a train.The two stories are not the same though Krzysztof Szpakowski, was motivated to make public his years of research by the Nazi gold train news of the two men.

TT

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

deepsecrets

Jan 10, 2009
Shenandoah Valley Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same symbol appears on a real German Armored train from WWII - interesting photos....still not convinced.

Attachments

• Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-639-4252-19A_Im_Osten_Panzerzug_mit_Geschütz_und_Vierlingsflak-e144006044.jpg
    Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-639-4252-19A_Im_Osten_Panzerzug_mit_Geschütz_und_Vierlingsflak-e144006044.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 226
  • train.jpg
    train.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 409
OP
OP
MalteseFalcon

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Supposedly a symbol for a point for either jacking the vehicle up (uh....doubtful), or for being lifted by a crane for maintenance (more probable).

But there is no guarantee these photos are even real. Would be awesome if so, but then, if I were the guys taking photographs, there would be a huge temptation to try to smuggle some gold/silver out for personal gain before the thing was "officially" uncovered.

One thing is for sure.....we WILL see what is going to happen.

Funny thing is....2 weeks ago they were supposed to hold a press conference.....Thursday Oct. 15, as a few days prior they announced they had hired a drilling firm, and were going to send a remote camera down to have a look around.
They said they were going to announce the results of that endeavor, then they went completely silent, with nary a peep in the press about it.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread