Have treasure hunters found missing Nazi train stuffed with gold... ?

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its beginning to look like this is the real deal guys.
Saw latest on this.
Crazy crazy... this will be interesting how this all pans out.

MichiganMan

Jun 13, 2008
Kalamazoo County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
A cheap one until I can decide on a very good brand-name one to buy.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the article: "...they claim contains Nazi treasure that could be worth "well over a million dollars,""

If those train cars contain even half of what people speculate it is probably worth over a billion dollars. Were they being intentionally vague? Didn't these guys ever watch White Collar? A single lost masterpiece could easily fetch 50 million.

I do agree with others that this sounds like the real deal. And I am the most skeptical person when it comes to these types of things.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds interesting......but why ask for only 10 percent? Start at 50, and settle for 30.

Well they might have started at more and settled at this amount...
If 1 billion...
This would obviously make this find more than worth it.

They should feel lucky with 10... for this is Nazi gold... which IS under the Jewish return act.
There will be a lot of "Legal" claimants to this gold.
The "ants" will be moving in on this dead cow.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
The article was in this morning's paper. I didn't know they were missing a train load full of gold and valuable artwork.

You would think that stashing a massive train, full of gold- it's a big task. With lot's of people helping.

Somebody would have remembered it.

Nazi gold train.jpg

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
The article was in this morning's paper. I didn't know they were missing a train load full of gold and valuable artwork.

You would think that stashing a massive train, full of gold- it's a big task. With lot's of people helping.

Somebody would have remembered it.

Kinda hard to remember something if you have been shot by the Nazis to prevent you from telling anyone about it. The tunnels in that area were built using slaves from the kamps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread