jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOUTH HAVEN, Mich. (AP) — Jamie Kennedy needs to make room for another wedding guest: the man who found her engagement ring in the bottom of Lake Michigan.
John Dudley, the president of a metal detector club in western Michigan, fought strong waves and scooped up the ring after getting a signal. His reaction? "Oh, my gosh."
The discovery was made in late July, two days after Kennedy lost the ring while trying to wash sand off her fingers at the beach in South Haven. She says she was "sad, sick and disappointed."
WZZM-TV reports that Dudley reached out to Kennedy, a Decatur resident, and offered his services. Kennedy says she "practically walked on water" when Dudley gave her a thumbs-up to indicate that he had found it.

She says "miracles can happen."

Woman's lost engagement ring found in Lake Michigan: 'Miracles can happen' | WZZM13.com

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool!

Is this guy a TNet member?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to know that also

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Tnet member or not, is a fabulous story! :thumbsup:

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As an aside, that computer-generated voice-over in the video is bizarre. I hope that's not the future of TV news reporting! ???

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As an aside, that computer-generated voice-over in the video is bizarre. I hope that's not the future of TV news reporting! ???

yea I hate those Computer Voices.
One good thing it only seems to be on You Tube.
I think they are Reverberating voices of News reporters on TV , to bypass copyrights

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea I hate those Computer Voices.
One good thing it only seems to be on You Tube.
I think they are Reverberating voices of News reporters on TV , to bypass copyrights

Ahh, ok, that would make sense. First time I've heard one of those. Took me aback at first LOL.

Getting back on track, nice ring rescue!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread