Treasure Hunters Challenge FBI Over Dig for Legendary Gold - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Treasure Hunters Challenge FBI Over Dig for Legendary Gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Jan 2017
    Quebec city
    121 times
    mhedved.bandcamp.com / sedmi.bandcamp.com /panicattack.bandcamp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    So then when a Federal Court Order was issued after the so called high tech equipment came in and their claim of 7 to 9 tons of gold and silver being on location. Of course then the Judge of the Federal Court had to issue a Federal Court Order to have this checked out. So then the FBI came into the story to check and out and verify these findings.
    Wasn't the 7 to 9 tons an aproximate made by experts brought in by the FBI themselves? Which means they came into play much earlier then you seem to imply here.
    I might have missunderstood you though, my apologies if such is the case.
    Like pawns on a chessboard, we are directed,
    shuffled, misplaced and used to build a barrier
    between madmen and their enemies

Oct 2016
    1163 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    I just love a story where proper research plays off!

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6381 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Plays off is not as good as "pays off"

Oct 2016
    1163 times
    I am sure we will see "its in the news again!"

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1250 times
    Just because the FBI was on location does not prove that a "treasure" was on location. There was a matter of claims all over the Internet of the State or Park Service would not let Finderkeepers dig. And then there was claims that the Park Service had stolen their silver or their silver and/or gold. So then when a Federal Court Order was issued after the so called high tech equipment came in and their claim of 7 to 9 tons of gold and silver being on location. Of course then the Judge of the Federal Court had to issue a Federal Court Order to have this checked out. So then the FBI came into the story to check and out and verify these findings. I talked to the FBI personally on the telephone as well as their numerous claims in the newspapers. The FBI said, "No Civil War Gold" was found. The same they told me on the telephone "no gold was found." Now, you can keep stirring this pot and the stink will grow but all that will come of the story is maybe and this is just a maybe------Finderkeepers may get a reality show from their efforts but that is all.

Hay Franklin, You must be real good , You are the only person that talked to the FBI as you have posted
    I talked to the FBI personally on the telephone as well as their numerous claims in the newspapers. The FBI said, "No Civil War Gold" was found.
    The AP and other news networks tried to talk to them, and you did it my lawyer called and they will not talk to him , Hay keep up the good work and tell us more.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Oct 21, 2018 at 02:16 AM.
    jeff of pa and Bumbalawski like this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    34121 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    franklin pushing his luck

I do think this applies.

You may not.... Abuse, defame, harass, threaten, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Oct 21, 2018 at 04:16 AM.
    Bumbalawski likes this.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    823 times
    I know for me anyway I only post what I've found and can prove I've found as well, that's just the way I do it I guess. HH
    franklin and SeabeeRon like this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6381 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    franklin pushing his luck

I do think this applies.

You may not.... Abuse, defame, harass, threaten, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

TreasureNet - Rules
    Give me a break Jeff. I promise no matter how long this thread runs, I will never post on it again or anything else about Dent's Run. You all have fun.
    jeff of pa and FinderKeeper like this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    34121 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

I talked to the FBI personally on the telephone as well as their numerous claims in the newspapers. The FBI said, "No Civil War Gold" was found. The same they told me on the telephone "no gold was found." Now, you can keep stirring this pot and the stink will grow but all that will come of the story is maybe and this is just a maybe------
    Years ago Members have been Banned for life by Marc for Threatening to Contact Authorities. You claim your Researching what FK says, That could fall under the
    Stalking & Rights of Privacy & Publicity.

Finderkeepers may get a reality show from their efforts but that is all.
    This could fall under an Accusation FK has ulterior motives for stating what he Believes & has been Told & has seen.

So If you feel you cannot post without following certain protocol.

Thank you for your Decision

I would hate to be forced to Completely Remove a long time Members ability to post.
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Oct 21, 2018 at 07:33 AM.
    Treasure_Hunter likes this.

us
    Garrett watersports!

Apr 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
    233 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiredman View Post
    Then of course it is my understanding that there was a much older book on Dents Run and it had something about there being past recoveries made in the area. Those who claimed they proved nothing was there had no looked far enough back according to my sources. Still this made cbsnews! Then there is that fellow who posts and reposts the one article he appears in claiming nothing was ever there. This claim of the FBI coming in must be a serious threat to his claims. Someday we will have more answers on why really happened the day the FBI moved in.
    where is your proof of this book that exists older than 1973?
    Member of the "Three Amigo Detecting"

Oct 2016
    1163 times
    I am busy researching Wyoming, I will work my way over to the east coast in time.

us
    Garrett watersports!

Apr 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
    233 times
    I wasn't asking you to write a story,I'm just asking who or what is your source?
    Member of the "Three Amigo Detecting"

Oct 2016
    1163 times
    Someone who isn't on this site anymore, but then if someone researches a potential treasure, do you honestly expect to be entitled to their efforts? I was told there was a older book and I can accept their word.
    jeff of pa likes this.

us
    Jan 2017
    Western ny
    equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
    5011 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post

Years ago Members have been Banned for life by Marc for Threatening to Contact Authorities. You claim your Researching what FK says, That could fall under the
    Stalking & Rights of Privacy & Publicity.

This could fall under an Accusation FK has ulterior motives for stating what he Believes & has been Told & has seen.

So If you feel you cannot post without following certain protocol.

Thank you for your Decision

I would hate to be forced to Completely Remove a long time Members ability to post.
    all i gotta say is really? seems like a real stretch to the rules meaning, and make this a public threat of being banned? If you believe those rules were broken your recent messages were probably better suited as private message.(I believe that is how it has been handled with me when I did something wrong.) It really sounds and reads like retaliation using your moderators power. just something to think about.

us
    Oct 2018
    Ohio
    Minelab Ctx 3030, Fisher GoldBug,
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiredman View Post
    Then of course it is my understanding that there was a much older book on Dents Run and it had something about there being past recoveries made in the area. Those who claimed they proved nothing was there had no looked far enough back according to my sources. Still this made cbsnews! Then there is that fellow who posts and reposts the one article he appears in claiming nothing was ever there. This claim of the FBI coming in must be a serious threat to his claims. Someday we will have more answers on why really happened the day the FBI moved in.
    Just curious what's in this for you Tiredman? Are you planning on writing another treasure book on this? You've said that you have proof and research to the contrary of what this other individual claims. Can we see it? I and many others would like to know the truth once and for all.
    franklin and kayden like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links