Sunken Treasure and old skeleton found in Florida

Rum Tide

Apr 28, 2019
The Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Yukon Coin Hustler II, Vibra-Tector 740, Pulse Dive (2), Equinox 600, Equinox 800 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old skeleton was uncovered in the dunes by a construction company and about 100 yards away 1715 Fleet gold was found by treasure hunters in the ocean.

A week of discoveries: Sunken treasures and human remains | 32963 News, All News, Featured News Secondary, News | Vero News

vero skeleton.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dan porter found a gold reliquary just off shore too and kngxi pottery also. Good old corrigans !! Ooops guess that's in the article too

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's freaking cool I wish I was part of finding all that lol

Billieg

Jul 19, 2019
Deltona Fl
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro - Teknetics T2 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading about all the loot found on vero beach In 1988 I moved to Vero beach and rented a house on the beach. I went out everyday and hunted. I went North passed Sabastan inlet and I went south and searched. One month a hurricane came in (what I was waiting for) and took out 10' - 15' of the beach sand. I was out there in 60 mile an hr winds hunting. I hunted for weeks. Not one silver or gold Spanish coin. Spent a year there too. There was one guy a few years earlier that found over 50 silver and gold Spanish coins on the same beaches that I was on. Guess he got them all.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread