Eighteen people at metal detecting event burst into song, or started dancing

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess they found the "POT" at the end of the RAINBOW, every one is always referring too!!!!:hello2::laughing7::tongue3:

A fleet of ambulances pulled upside a marquee hosting the Coil to the Soil (CTTS) event as the drama unfolded on Saturday evening.

Treasure hunters burst into song and dance at village hall metal detector convention before 13 people end up in hospital after prankster laced their chocolate cakes with CANNABIS
Prankster laced chocolate cake with cannabis and triggers bio-hazard alert
Eighteen people at metal detecting event burst into song, or started dancing
A man handed out slices of his 50th birthday cake unaware it was spiked

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-hospital-prankster-laced-cake-cannabis.html

Last edited:

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
ahhh, dosage is key - eh?
and agreement is required just about anywhere anytime

attention is selective; singing and dancing

was going out to dinner with some friends and one of them ate 3 brownies because they were sweet; hellofanight

Last edited:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spoiler alert: reefer madness in full swing in this article.
While I agree that no one should be given cannabis edibles without their knowledge and consent, the 'Someone could have died' comment was a bit over the top.
We just returned from Vegas where we indulged in large quantities of hash oil via disposable vape pens, (97% pure THC) and lots of gummies and a bottle of infused root beer. All legal of course.
Never once did I feel close to deaths door.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daily Mail is a well know source of fake news and this one really reeks of it. (no pun intended) I agree with Gopher about the misinformation in the article.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All right on,, yet I find it rather delightful that the Treasure Hunters were able to enjoy themselves, celebrating the fellow's 50th birthday...!
And, they might make an annual thing out of it...! :laughing7:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have never known any of my indulging comrades to "burst into song and dance." Embellished, at the very least. Also, I agree it's a big No-No, surprising someone with a mind altering substance.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
back in high school someone slipped a LSD gel tab into the teachers coffee, it did not end well... he locked him self in the room and wouldn't come out, nothing was ever said about it and he took the rest of the week off, the guy would here some of us students talking about it, he told us a story about when he tripped with brother, anyways he would look as hes taking a drink of coffee and say 'just dont put any of that stuff in my coffee and wink".... lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread