All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if This is why they don't Rerun that show

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
??? Boy talk about treading on land owner rights. And this is from a state that allows doctor assisted suicide? I think they have theire heads up somewhere where the sun don't shine. The Archie's call us thieves??????

Desertfox

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
That does seem excessively strict. On a lighter note, I was amused by the punny last line of the article: "A lot of bottle collectors have gone underground," said Mlasko.

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
jeff of pa said:
I wonder if This is why they don't Rerun that show

Well actually the new series starts on december the 4th if you have comcast you can see highlights of the new series, which includes hunting for sun stones in Oregon, truffle hunting and meteorite hunting.
It also features digging for megadon teeth and gold panning in N California.
for those intrested in meteorites you can see a guy dig 2 that are worth $150,000 each

PS for those of you who feel hard done by im sure someone will be along soon to tell you what a wonderful free country you live in. good job you hav'nt got a monarch in charge ;D :D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
"From those bottle-containing privies can come a wealth of other historical information of interest to archaeologists, said White, adding that everything from the types of bottles found to fossilized feces provide indicators about the people who lived there."

Excuse me? Fossilized human feces in outhouses? From the 1800's? REALLY NOW.... that is one smart archie!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeffro said:
"From those bottle-containing privies can come a wealth of other historical information of interest to archaeologists, said White, adding that everything from the types of bottles found to fossilized feces provide indicators about the people who lived there."

Excuse me? Fossilized human feces in outhouses? From the 1800's? REALLY NOW.... that is one smart archie!

Does this mean they wanna leave it there for a Million years & Then dig it up
and try and analyze it. ?

Why don't they just put everything We already know on CD Now & Store it away
for Future Generations ?

What say we all Crap in a plastic Container & Mail it to them ?
They can store it away till it Fossilizes & Then study it ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread