Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

MoTwister

Apr 27, 2007
Joplin, MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am looking forward to the new show, however I will miss Becky Worley as she is pregnant with twins. She was very funny as the host and hopefully the new host will have the same sense of humor. The travel channel is advertising 28 new shows shot from around the globe on all subjects of hunting.

Patrol

Dec 4, 2006
Northeast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Whites Surf II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen the new seasons show 'Where to find cash and treasures' and I find the new girl to be a bit of an "airhead". She is no Becky Worely. Perhaps the new girl is the producers new bimbo or a relative. I think they could have made a better choice.

TE

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Folks, I still say that the only host that will make U.S.A. love the show is our own Gypsy! ;) This is a person who has done it all...research, MD, bottle dumps, privy dumps....and is cute as a button to boot! Loved Becky......but Gypsy is better!
--Mel

borninok

CaptJohn

Sep 6, 2006
Fairhope Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw it last week and was dis-appointed with the emerald hunting. She found what was told to be $300.00 of stones, but was told that none of them were worth cutting so she traded those for one stone that was cut and then was estimated to be worth $1700.00, by the same guy. I guess she is a better trader than most people. What do you do with $300.00 worth of stones that are not gem quality? It comes on tues. nite, travel channel.

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
"What do you do with $300.00 worth of stones that are not gem quality?"

Well, you could use them in your tumbler....LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
---Mel

borninok

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread