Find Treasure in Puerto rico?

C

Cofresipirate

I have friends and family in Puerto Rico but no one has heard any news ???. Where in Puerto Rico ;)?

OP
OP
B

brla

dont know still but heard news someone find a 1 ton of golden coins in puerto rico and i heard from some hunters from there
if u heard something let me know

Thanks

Regards

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
Hey brla

Cofresipirate and Myself are Tr's hunter from Puerto Rico. I has been metal detecting in Puerto Rico during 17 years and I never heard before about "1 ton of gold coins" found (perhaps, you heard "1 ton in cocaine" :o ???) If you're interesting in "that sort of news" check this every morning www.endi.com out.This is the Puerto Rico's newspaper for more details.

Amona

OP
OP
B

brla

Hello there. not cocaine im speaking for gold coins 1 tons of gold coin age founded burried in Puerto rico probally u guys from there and dont see on the news whatever i heard from old treasure hunters that is founded for real by some treasure crew hunters dunno if is it for real thats im asking if someone heard

Thanks

Regards

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
brla

Show me where it was found the treasure in Puerto Rico and I could tell you more inf. By the way, NOBODY will tell to the news about some treasure found in Puerto Rico. I found a "big" cache in Puerto Rico during 1995. The landlord never granted me permission to remove it, however it's possible that treasure it was found for somebody else and maybe that it's the story you're telling here.

Amona

OP
OP
B

brla

no is finded like 5 mounts ago all i know is that is find 1 ton of gold coins age other i dont know

C

Casablanca

Treasure Hunting In Puerto Rico

Greetings,

I am a direct descendant of Puerto Rico's Pirata Cofresi, and new to the hobby. I am in the process of buying a detector, and have decided on the Tracker IV s9ince I am on a budget and swa a good deal on the Kellyco home page. Any comments on whether this equipment can help me locate my inheritance ;D. Any good spots in Puerto Rico to start out?

Casablanca

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
Casablanca

I from Puerto Rico and I got 17 years in this hobby. Contact to me by PM and I will give more inf. about detector and my cell to contact me. ;)

Regard
Amona :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not Familiar with That Machine, But The Garrett 250 By Kellyco, may be a Good Starter Detector for you.
Alot of others here Seem to like it.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Re: Find Treasure in Puerto rico? (ONE TON OF GOLD COINS???)

depending on the mint and date - hmm, anyone care to guess what that would be worth?

1 ounce coin if it's rare enough and old enough - what $4000 on average?

4000 x 12 x 2000 = $96 million!

not a bad haul!

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
Hey Guys

Are you going to believe that story?? 1 ton of Gold? brla was confused Gold for Cocaine!!

Marc tell me who could buy a gold haul if I find it? a coin dealer?

Amona

M

mattjd

Re: Find Treasure in Puerto rico? (ONE TON OF GOLD COINS???)

Marc said:
depending on the mint and date - hmm, anyone care to guess what that would be worth?

1 ounce coin if it's rare enough and old enough - what $4000 on average?

4000 x 12 x 2000 = $96 million!

not a bad haul!

Too bad it's not real!

Matt

C

Cofresipirate

Casablanca if you can save some more $$$ buy a PI detector and go to the beach. El Escambron, Condado, Ocean Park, Isla Verde, Luquillo, Boqueron and others are good hunting grounds.

HH

Ricardo

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
Hey Ricardo

You forgot to tell him the best beach to detect in Puerto Rico is the 'Jayuya beach' in Jayuya. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Amona ;)

C

Cofresipirate

AMONA :o you are giving out the best ones ;D

HH

Ricardo

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, BH, Tesoro, et al
Cofresipirate said:
AMONA :o you are giving out the best ones ;D

HH

Ricardo

Oye ! This viejo is a beach THer and will provide airline "flexipasses" to any 'easy going' types who can provide "cheap" lodgings in Florida or ANY "islands". Email me if interested...I'm always ready to go.

Enrique

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread