“FOOLS GOLD” Movie Recognizes Treasure Expeditions, LLC for Support On The Film

jetshark

Greenie
Feb 15, 2008
Ohio/Florida
Detector(s) used
Various (mostly whites)
The new movie “FOOLS GOLD” featuring Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson and Donald Sutherland which is based on a couples quest to find the infamous “Queens Jewels” which were lost on a Spanish galleon that sank during a hurricane in 1715. The movie was released in in theaters nationwide last week. It was the highest grossing movie of the week. Warner Brothers contacted Treasure Expeditions to act as advisors for the film. They are recognized in the credits.

www.treasureexpeditionscorporation.com

http://www.treasureexpeditionscorporation.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=58

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Re: “FOOLS GOLD” Movie Recognizes Treasure Expeditions, LLC for Support On The F

You selling stock or something?

:D :D Welcome King Spamalot!!! That's Spamirific!

OP
OP
J

jetshark

Greenie
Feb 15, 2008
Ohio/Florida
Detector(s) used
Various (mostly whites)
DJ,

I can appreciate your concern, but I can assure you that I will posting a lot to the site. Yes I am new to the site, but mean no harm. I am here to add insight that I think people will find helpful. I have a lot of insightful content and knowledge that I can bring to the table, and I work with some of the most well know and successful treasure hunters around.

Additionally, I am more than happy to use my knowledge and resource to help anyone that I can to learn more about treasure and treasure hunting. From what I can gather that is what the website is all about. I promise you I will not be a one post wonder, and I will bring value to the site. All I ask is that you give me the opportunity like any new member to show value.

Thanks,

JetShark

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard JetShark!

All Treasure hunters are welcome at TreasureNet, so feel free to post about the exploits of Treasure Expeditions LLC, all that you desire. The vast majority of folks do not care if you are affiliated with any particular company or not.

Again, welcome aboard!

Tom

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Re: “FOOLS GOLD” Movie Recognizes Treasure Expeditions, LLC for Support On The F

Oh, sorry, thought you were just here to advertise your site.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks jetshark... that's pretty cool. I didn't realize that when I saw the movie...

Bran <><

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
One of the best treasure hunting movies made. Have seen it twice now. Comedy and enough treasure found to make one's heart beat fast. Gets ya pumped up to get back out into the field hunting. I couldn't wait to leave the theater to start.
xXx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread