[SOLD] GARRETT AT PRO NEW VERSION With EXTRAS SOLD
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2011
    CTX3030, XP Deus, T2, G2, minelab705
    5 times

GARRETT AT PRO NEW VERSION With EXTRAS SOLD

For sale is a new version Garrett AT Pro comes with a couple extras.( Garrett Hat and Headphone adapter ) AT was used less than an hour its a little heavy due to neck and shoulder injury from car accident.This is the AT with all the chages Garrett made to coil and added cam locks to eliminate the wobble that the first AT Pro's had. Comes with all factory accessories plus Garrett headphone adapter $33 and hat $12 so you will save over $90. I'm selling so I can purchase a Tecnetics G2. I'm asking $525 pay pal or money order shipped UPS ground lower 48 will email pictures on request
    Last edited by River Rat; Apr 02, 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Being a gracious loser grows character, but I'm fine being a winner.

Mar 2007
    Them there hills!
    Tesoro Conquistidor
    3 times

Re: GARRETT AT PRO NEW VERSION With EXTRAS

You have a low thread count around here. I will give you 435 for said equiptment...

us
    Feb 2011
    Gladstone, MI
    Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
    212 times
    Coinshooting

Re: GARRETT AT PRO NEW VERSION With EXTRAS

Quote Originally Posted by klava
    You have a low thread count around here. I will give you 435 for said equiptment...
    That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. He hasn't posted as much as some so his gear is worth less?
    Why do they call it "Taking a dump" when you're actually leaving one?

Sponsored Links