Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2009
    Charlestown, IN
    DFX
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

[SOLD] Minelab E-Trac, absolutely spotless condition

Hello gang,

Unfortunately for me, my wife lost her job after 17 years almost 11 months ago and hasn't been able to find work. In order for us to continue to make ends meet I have to put my beautiful E-trac up for sale. I bought it new from Ralph at Sun-Ray on 4/7/10. I haven't had it out in over a year due to life taking over, and only hunted with it maybe 10 times total since new. It comes with all the original box and packaging, the SunRay E Trac Rain Jacket (Ralph put it on prior to shipping it to me, I've never taken it off the control head), Andy Sabisch's E Trac book, the Koss headphone, Minelab carry bag (never used), all the original paperwork, book, CD, USB cable, etc. It's 100% complete. The only thing I don't have it the Minelab digger (looked like a poor man's Lesche) as it was bent nearly in half digging some very dry ground last year.

I am on ebay as brokekycpl, with almost 200 feedback ratings (100%). Look at the pictures, this machine is perfect. I never used the rechargeable battery (only charged it once to make sure everything works), and only went through 1 set of AA batteries (Just removed the 2nd set and put them aside for use in my old XLT)

This is a perfect deal for anyone wanting a like new Etrac for a great price. $900.00 shipped to your door. Postal Money order or Paypal. I have more pictures if you'd like to see them.

Thanks,
    Chris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Etrac 001 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	296.3 KB 
ID:	643696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Etrac 005 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	261.2 KB 
ID:	643697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Etrac 013 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	307.5 KB 
ID:	643698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Etrac 008 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	292.5 KB 
ID:	643699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Etrac 004 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	289.3 KB 
ID:	643700
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jun 23, 2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: SOLD!!!

us
    Apr 2011
    Sent you a PM

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8393 times
    If long island doest buy it let me know.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    May 2009
    Charlestown, IN
    DFX
    3 times
    SOLD SOLD SOLD! Thanks Treasurenet!
    Last edited by KYBourbon; Jun 16, 2012 at 01:55 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    8393 times
    Well anyone looking for a good ETrac sure missed out on a great one.... I got this Etrac yesterday in the mail and I can not tell it has ever even been used, not a single scuff mark, scratch or visible sign it has ever been used anywhere, coil, rods, handle or faceplate...........

Thanks KB, I am really sorry your having finiancial troubles, but I was happy to pay your full asking price for a mint condition ETrac, I got a great deal my friend.................

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    May 2009
    Charlestown, IN
    DFX
    3 times
    Thank you , Treasure Hunter, for an absolutely awesome transaction. If It weren't for my current situation I'd have never sold my 'baby', but I'm glad it's in good hands. Now let's see the silver you find with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Well anyone looking for a good ETrac sure missed out on a great one.... I got this Etrac yesterday in the mail and I can not tell it has ever even been used, not a single scuff mark, scratch or visible sign it has ever been used anywhere, coil, rods, handle or faceplate...........

Thanks KB, I am really sorry your having finiancial troubles, but I was happy to pay your full asking price for a mint condition ETrac, I got a great deal my friend.................

Sponsors