...pirate, not smiling...
Advanced Field Methods for the Minelab Excalibur: Theory / Practice" book
Advanced Field Methods for the Minelab Excalibur: Theory & Practice
By Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of nine previous books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book Mr. Clynick instructs the reader on how to get results with the Excalibur and other BBS detectors. Topics include:
• How understanding BBS detectors can increase your treasure hunting accuracy and effectiveness.
• Recognizing gold, alloys and foils.
• Understanding the Excalibur 11.
• Coil control methods for identifying targets.
• Audio tips and methods.
• Top hunter “Gold-in water’s” high-power system.
• Using “ground noises” to identify targets.
• Gold and the discriminate control.
• Understanding “out-of-range” responses, “null-outs” and “returning” signals.
• High-accuracy “Reverse Hunting” with the Excalibur.
• Modifications, maintenance, basic repairs and troubleshooting.
• And much more...
$19.95 (120 pgs., 8.5 x 5.5 softbound).