[FOR SALE] The Original DETECTING BUDDY - detecting harness fits Minelab Whites Garrett Fisher
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The Original DETECTING BUDDY - detecting harness fits Minelab Whites Garrett Fisher

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2012
    East Coast
    Nox 600, XP Deus, Excal, Blisstool, DeepTech
    20 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

The Original DETECTING BUDDY - detecting harness fits Minelab Whites Garrett Fisher

EXTREME DETECTING is proud to offer our exclusive, patent pending detecting harness:

The Original DETECTING BUDDY

We have tried EVERY detecting harness that exists...
    Each one of them had something wrong that didn't make them "perfect"..

One of the most "popular" brands was extremely hard to put on plus when you bent down (to dig a target) it seemed that your detector always got in the way...

Another brand forced you to wear a belt..

And still another was so complicated that you needed to be a rocket scientist just to get it to work...

We decided to build a better harness. All we can say is that it's the simpliest, easiest to use, most effective AND least expensive detecting harness we've ever come across.

Introducing the Original DETECTING BUDDY - it's like having a friend holding your detector whenever you're out swinging.

www.extremedetecting.com - only $24.95 shipped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	detecting buddy compressed.jpg 
Views:	901 
Size:	300.7 KB 
ID:	700421  
    Last edited by extreme detecting; Dec 29, 2013 at 09:49 AM.

us
    Silver Fiend

Oct 2009
    9219 times
    I'm all for new products to help out, but any time a commercial shows improperly used competitor products to make them look inferior I immediately say "nope, NOT going to buy from you." Respect the intelligence of your audiance / customer.
    You can follow me in other places.
    My Blog
    My YouTube
    My Twitter
    My Instagram
    My Facebook

us
    Jun 2012
    East Coast
    20 times
    Well - I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion BUT - the competitive product is being used EXACTLY as instructed by that manufacturer.
    You can freeze the video at the 20-21 second spot and see that the person in the video has it connected to his body correctly.

Where it attaches to the shaft is a matter of personal preference. I have a picture directly from the competitor's website that shows the product attached just behind the control unit and another that shows the product attached further down the shaft.

So, may I ask - what do you believe about the video shows the other product being improperly used?
    Last edited by extreme detecting; Nov 15, 2012 at 05:42 PM.

us
    Silver Fiend

Oct 2009
    9219 times
    No it's not. I use one and it's no where near "correct" in it's use. The manufacturer's installation and use instructions don't say to have the clip at your navel! Having used one for the past year I can tell you that there is no way the clip is attached in the back unless you model is about 2 foot tall.

I'm not knocking your product, it looks good and I'd be willing to give it a try if you weren't trying to imply the swingy-thingy looked and behaved like you show.
    Last edited by Jason in Enid; Nov 15, 2012 at 05:53 PM.
    You can follow me in other places.
    My Blog
    My YouTube
    My Twitter
    My Instagram
    My Facebook

us
    TH'ing Philatelist

Sep 2012
    Bloomington Indiana
    E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
    452 times
    The Detecting Buddy looks excellent. Of the 2 systems I have looked at online (and actually a few others) I have been hesitant too buy because they look so cumbersome and complicated. I find hip-mounting can be a pain as well with the cables having to be attached to your body/control box, especially when you are digging,so if I am going to deal with something to relieve the weight it would nice to see something simple but practical and effective. Your product looks like it fits the bill. I will have to keep this page bookmarked. Great price!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33873 times
    I used the other product for about 5 years, you adjust the length of the bungee cord between your shoulder and the shaft, there is no cable hanging below it, and I connect to detector just below the controls between coil and controls on the excal and sov and it still hangs controls up when I let go... I never ever have to disconnect it to knell, and it wasn't in my way. I use a harness 99.5 percent of the time I hunt... I hunt in the water with mine as well as on the land, when I let go of my excal it will hang off to my side, not in front of me, controls up.... I use it with a Minelab Excal, Sovereign GT and the SEF 15"x18" butterfly and WOT coils and the Minelab Etrac, as well as used it on the Whites 6000XL Pro and the other detectors I have used.......

I'm not saying yours isn't good, but to be honest by watching the video you can tell the person in it has never actually used the competitor harness, or has always used it wrong...Personally, I would make the video just showing your harness, let it speak for itself, I am sure it can stand on its own merit.... Just my opinion....

I no longer even use the competitor harness, I hook my bungee directly to my camelpac now so I always have water with me when I hunt......

I will say this, once you learn to use a harness you will most likely never go back to not using one.....
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Nov 15, 2012 at 07:31 PM.
    RustyGold likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

us
    Nov 2009
    Evans Colorado
    AT Max
    117 times
    Looks pretty good and simple to me. Been thinking of harneses but still unsure of which one to get. Would be nice to see vids of all the different ones on real people to make an opinion and of course get opinions of those who actually use them

us
    TH'ing Philatelist

Sep 2012
    Bloomington Indiana
    E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
    452 times
    I'm going to buy one, looks perfectly simple, which is better in my opinion.

us
    Nov 2012
    WV
    E-trac
    8 times
    Yeah I ordered one too *crosses fingers*

us
    TH'ing Philatelist

Sep 2012
    Bloomington Indiana
    452 times
    Yes I just did ...think it's what I have been looking for, now I won't have to hip-mount my Sovereign Elites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater Ball View Post
    Yeah I ordered one too *crosses fingers*
    Notable coin finds for 2013:
    (Total of 64 silver coins )
    1909-S Lincoln 1854 Large Cent
    1906-O Barber halves (2)
    1935-D 1945 Walkers
    1953-D Franklin
    1904 1908-D Barber quarters
    pre-1925 Standing Liberty
    1934 1935-D 1942 1946 1953-D 1959-D Washingtons
    1905-S 1906 1912-D 1914 Barber dimes
    1909 1910 1906 190? V-nickels
    30 Mercury dimes (several pre-1930)
    15 Roosevelt dimes
    5 40% silver nickels
    25 Indian cents
    10 Buffalo nickels
    463 Wheat cents
    1 GOLD & 15 silver rings

us
    Jun 2012
    East Coast
    20 times
    No need to "cross fingers" - it works awesome.

It was demo'd yesterday at the DIV event in Culpeper, VA - people loved it - a few dozen were sold on the spot.
    Sovereignelite likes this.

us
    Nov 2012
    WV
    E-trac
    8 times
    It isnt the design its hoping my machine works with it

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33873 times
    Give it some time, once you get use to hunting with a harness you will not want to hunt with out one. I have been using a harness for the last 5 years, I want hunt with out one..........
    jeff of pa likes this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

us
    Feb 2012
    North Mid,TN
    Makro Kruzer, Quest Q20
    12 times
    Relic Hunting
    I bought one and only have a couple gripes that I noticed right off the bat :

1. The shoulder loop needs to be adjustable. I'm a skinny guy, 148 lbs. This makes swinging arm strap, when adjusted all the way up, just barely enough to get any pull on the detector. I think it was made mainly for larger guys. My hand holding my Pro-Pointer has to has pull down on the loop, while I swing. Not fun.

2. Ditch that cheap plastic clip. It broke on the first day, too easily. I put a small carbinger on it, what it really should have been.

Just my 2 cents on what can be done for it to be functional for all .

us
    Jun 2012
    East Coast
    20 times
    I will send you a replacement bungee section. Also - I will advise you on how to get it to work for the shortest person.
    No one has had a problem with the plastic clip to date and there are about a hundred out there.
    We used them for 3 months before approving the final design.
    Thanks.
    Treasure_Hunter likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links