[FOR SALE] Nautilus DMC II-B-A
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    The old Coinhunter

Jun 2009
    East Tennessee Mountains
    Etrac, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites MX Sport, Garrett AT Gold Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
    25 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Nautilus DMC II-B-A

I am posting several machines for the family of a club member who passed away 3 weeks ago. The first machine is a Nautilus DMC II-B-A. As fellow forum member Poppa just sold an almost identical machine (his was a II-B and this one is a II-B-A) his words are echoed here. This machine is for serious relic hunters and as Poppa wrote these detectors are for more advanced users. It has all three coils with down rods attached to allow for quick and easy swap out of coils. There is a 15", a 10", and the 6" if I remember correctly. The only coil showing any wear is the 10" and the majority of the wear to all of them appears to be dirt and staining from the red clay mud and dirt the owner had a tendency to hunt in. I personally have not had an opportunity to try the machine out so I cannot speak for it's ability to sniff out those long lost and deeply buried artifacts. I believe Poppa stated that new these machines were close to 1300.00. Jack's children need the money in order to finish out the house. Jack managed to get the walls spackled and sanded but never painted and there are a lot of other items needing completion. I am going to price this machine at $700.00 shipped to the lower 48. Please feel free to PM me with offers. I will be checking with the children to see if there are any other items related to this machine that can be included. In the pictures you will notice items not related to the Nautilus such as Whites coils, headphones etc. They do not come with this machine. Only the machine itself and the 3 coils total will be shipped. Please see my other ads for a DFX and a F-75 from the same owner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coils.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	1137361   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MISC COILS.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	1137365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NAUTILUS.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	1137366  
    Start your hunt with a short prayer then swing that coil. The next signal may be a golden one! Plus have you ever stopped to think how some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a big smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!

Jul 2006
    LOUISIANA
    2 times
    I would be interested in the 6 inch coil if you bust this package up. phil 9854158395

us
    The old Coinhunter

Jun 2009
    East Tennessee Mountains
    Etrac, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites MX Sport, Garrett AT Gold Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
    25 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well Oneton if they want to sell it separately you have first dibbs. Would you want to make an offer on it? Post the offer and maybe that is what I will need to do to sell it.
    Start your hunt with a short prayer then swing that coil. The next signal may be a golden one! Plus have you ever stopped to think how some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a big smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!

Jul 2006
    LOUISIANA
    2 times
    How about $75.00 this is about what I paid on the last 6" with lower rod.

Sponsored Links