Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Custom Pouches For Sale

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Nov 2017
    Lorain County, Ohio
    AT Max, Makro pinpointer
    180 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper1841 View Post
    Got my Pack Mule today. Added an over the shoulder strap, like Johnnie Apple seed for heavy relics.........ax heads.....horse shoes...etc. and junk. Hate all that weight on a waist belt Very good quality, and well thought out! Nice job Matt....thanks!!
    Damn, that is a great idea. For my next one I am going to add that feature. Would be great to have 2 additional D rings so when you want it over the shoulder you can clip on that strap and when you want it on your belt you can take off the strap.

Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    10910 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Armor9 View Post
    Damn, that is a great idea. For my next one I am going to add that feature. Would be great to have 2 additional D rings so when you want it over the shoulder you can clip on that strap and when you want it on your belt you can take off the strap.
    Great idea

Nov 2017
    Lorain County, Ohio
    AT Max, Makro pinpointer
    180 times
    Metal Detecting
    I got my pouch today and I have to say, money WELL SPENT! One word sums up these pouches: QUALITY. One thing I havenít seen people posting pictures of us the inside stitching. He doesnít just put to ends of the fabric together and stich, nope, he had put another piece of fabric over the top of the two ends. Makes it stronger and much better looking.

The material is not flimsy material either. It is the same kinda stuff that my TA-50 was made from in the Army. I can see this lasting quite a long time.

This weekend Iíll post up pictures of my mods and the inside stiching I was talking about. I will certainly be back to buy more!!!

Mar 2007
    Jefferson City, MO
    Minelab CTX, GPX 4500, XP Deus, and an ACE 250 for my friends...
    145 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I received my pouch this week and I'm beyond happy with it. I had a Park Ranger customized a bit to accommodate my WM10 wireless module. I've always hated having it in my pocket and now I won't have to anymore. I also received the new Minelab 35 pinpointer, which is physically larger than the Garrett. I asked and received - outside the pouch I have a spot for the Garrett and inside the pouch is a slot for the Minelab. I'm super happy with the quality and I think this thing will outlive me... Have some patience because these pouches are worth the wait. Thank you Matt!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	park ranger.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	1549392 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	park ranger 2.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	1549393

Saftgeek-
    Forgiveness is twice as easy to get as permission...

Charter Member
    us
    Low & Slow 2C Below

Sep 2017
    SW Washington
    CTX 3030, XP DEUS, Excalibur II Garrett ATP, Whites DFX, Tesoro Golden ĶMax, & YUP->Custom Waterscoop
    3213 times
    Gorgeous pouch!
    Truth1253 likes this.
    Wayne Gretzky: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

us
    Feb 2016
    Pennsylvania
    Minelab Ctx 3030 Minelab Etrac Whites Dfx
    31 times
    Metal Detecting
    He does make great pouches
    I have bought 2 so far.

Hey freeloader did u get my email I just sent you 2 days ago?
    Freeloader likes this.

us
    Oct 2017
    North Texas
    XP Deus, X-terra with several coils, White's MXT, Whites Classic ID, Troy Shadow X2 (my first detector), and a carrot pin pointer.
    25 times
    Just ordered mine from Matt. Nice guy. I can't wait to get it.
    Freeloader likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    Garrett AT Gold Whites MXT All Pro
    173 times
    Just checking in,

I'very been busy at my day job the last two months and have been struggling to keep up. It finally has slowed down enough for me to get some serious catch up work done. My build times are decreasing. I'm just finishing up a real ball buster of a custom pouch and will be jumping on other customs that I've been neglecting. (Sorry Scoop) In the mean time I have a hybrid pack mule up for grabs. I built it only to realize it was supposed to be a park ranger. It measures 11 inches high 8 inches wide and 5 inches deep. As you can see it has the larger pocket covered in 3 rows of molle with an inside pocket and extra d ring. If you want a pouch fast $65 bucks takes it.

Thanks to everyone supporting my pouches, and thanks for your patience.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180214_020442.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	3.43 MB 
ID:	1550517Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180214_020506.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	3.77 MB 
ID:	1550518Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180214_020506.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	3.77 MB 
ID:	1550518
    BladeRunner2019 likes this.

us
    Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    CTX3030, Deus
    2630 times
    Nice, I have a feeling My order might be the ball buster, Thanks in advance
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2w...9Ep5TbCeQqR1GQ

Nov 2017
    Lorain County, Ohio
    AT Max, Makro pinpointer
    180 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post
    Nice, I have a feeling My order might be the ball buster, Thanks in advance
    What customization did you request?

us
    Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    CTX3030, Deus
    2630 times
    What customization did you request?
    Custom Pacmule

The big thing I asked for was a full width belt loop that is integrated on to the side of the pouch(side view pic of belt loop included below) instead of the 2 individual loops or hanging up from the pouch, It would make it to where the belt is no higher then the side of the pouch and making the overall pouch lower profile. I also asked for 2 separate digger sheaths on the inside of the pouch, one for my Raptor and one for my lesche. I am a lefty so I asked for the pin pointer holder be on the other side too.. Other custom goodies are a couple of zipper pouches in front, a camera loop and a D ring.. I am looking forward to it. He did a great job on a shovel sheath a while back so I know it will be good!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pouch.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	1550661  
    Last edited by JackalopeZL1; Feb 14, 2018 at 11:39 AM.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    26653 times
    Freeloader it appears your Charter Membership expired you need to renew it.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

Nov 2017
    Lorain County, Ohio
    AT Max, Makro pinpointer
    180 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post
    The big thing I asked for a full width belt loop that is integrated on to the side of the pouch(side view pic of belt loop included below) instead of the 2 individual loops or hanging up from the pouch, It would make it to where the belt is no higher then the side of the pouch and making the overall pouch lower profile. I also asked for 2 separate digger sheaths on the inside of the pouch, one for my Raptor and one for my lesche. I am a lefty so I asked for the pin pointer holder be on the other side too.. Other custom goodies are a couple of zipper pouches in front, a camera loop and a D ring.. I am looking forward to it. He did a great job on e shovel sheath a while back so I know it will be good!!
    I think the two digger sheaths is standard, I know mine has a spot for two and I didn't ask for a second.

You know, when I first got my pouch I saw the loops and thought, man I wish they were (how you described it) and then I put it through the belt, put in on and was like wow, never mind. With the loops it hangs a bit lower and its at the perfect height to grab the tools, pointer, etc. If I had the loop attached I think mine would have been too high. I'm interested to see pictures of yours to see the difference. That's what is awesome about Freeloader, different stokes for different folks. Too often one size does not always fit all.

us
    Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    CTX3030, Deus
    2630 times
    I think the two digger sheaths is standard, I know mine has a spot for two and I didn't ask for a second.

You know, when I first got my pouch I saw the loops and thought, man I wish they were (how you described it) and then I put it through the belt, put in on and was like wow, never mind. With the loops it hangs a bit lower and its at the perfect height to grab the tools, pointer, etc. If I had the loop attached I think mine would have been too high. I'm interested to see pictures of yours to see the difference. That's what is awesome about Freeloader, different stokes for different folks. Too often one size does not always fit all.
    A raptor sheath is not standard from all I have seen, it is a lot wider.. I also had him add them on the sides instead of the back to allow for spare tire...lol And exactly, I love custom. Lets everyone get what they want. Really cool!!
    Last edited by JackalopeZL1; Feb 14, 2018 at 11:45 AM.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Nov 2017
    Lorain County, Ohio
    AT Max, Makro pinpointer
    180 times
    Metal Detecting
    Ahhh gotcha. Looking forward to pictures!

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links