Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Like Tree413Likes

Thread: Custom Pouches For Sale

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    15547 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelieNut View Post
    Matt, Thank You for the Custom Park Ranger. I very infrequently recommend anyone; you are an exception to that. You make a wonderful product at a reasonable price. Anyone contemplating a purchase from Matt? Take a wholehearted leap of faith he IS that good. I am bringing this bag tomorrow night to our local GPAA meeting to show it around IT is that good. My customization's include 2” extra depth (same as Pack Mule), pockets front and rear as well as one inside. Extra D ring on the front as well as two inside for the bag to be used as a shoulder bag. A belt. Would I change anything? Only one which was MY fault. The shoulder belt attachment inside I would have made with snap buckles for easier disassembly and storage as the thought was for occasional use only.Attachment 1613908Attachment 1613909Attachment 1613910Attachment 1613911Attachment 1613912Attachment 1613913Attachment 1613914[
    Same on I got and yes Matt has the talent to make a quality and durability product at a fair price.

Charter Member

Oct 2006
    46 times
    Hey Matt, haven’t heard from you is everything going okay with my pouches? Thanks

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    Garrett AT Gold Whites MXT All Pro
    193 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Arky 1 View Post
    Hey Matt, haven’t heard from you is everything going okay with my pouches? Thanks
    Yes,

Your custom shoulder rig is taking more time than I thought.

us
    Mar 2013
    NJ
    XP Deus Garrett Pro Pointer Bounty Hunter Land Ranger
    11 times
    Is a current non-customized version of the Park Ranger what is shown at Digger Supply Treasure Pouches - Colonial Metal Detectors ? Those are your units and not some imitation, correct? Any reason to buy direct from you vs them - do you make more $$ ? Thanks
    Truth1253 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    193 times
    Those pouches on colonial are mine. If you buy from me, I build to order, so they will take a little longer than ordering directly from colonial, My build times vary depending on my day job and family life.
    Colonial only carries the left hip version, If you want to wear your pouch on your right hip, you'll need to order from me. and for your last question, I make more when you order from me.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekNJ View Post
    Is a current non-customized version of the Park Ranger what is shown at Digger Supply Treasure Pouches - Colonial Metal Detectors ? Those are your units and not some imitation, correct? Any reason to buy direct from you vs them - do you make more $$ ? Thanks
    Possum likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    15547 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hey Geek if they where made by Freeloader’s hands it’s one tough ass pouch. You won’t regret it.

P.S. And I like how you checked and made sure if he would make more money ordering from him. Class
    Possum likes this.

Charter Member

Oct 2006
    46 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
    Yes,

Your custom shoulder rig is taking more time than I thought.
    Matt,

Where you able to do the reverse back pack?

us
    Mar 2013
    NJ
    XP Deus Garrett Pro Pointer Bounty Hunter Land Ranger
    11 times
    Received my Park Ranger today with additional inside zippered pocket along with a matching belt. I was ecstatic when I opened the package and saw how fantastic it was in person! I skipped dinner and after adjusting the belt, grabbed my detector and went out for 2 hours with it on my hip. I couldn't be happier and I'm sure the new pouch helped me find that 1951 Wheatie this evening!!

Thank you Matt for a great purchase experience and a phenomenal product that will likely outlast me!
    SD51, BLK HOLE and Freeloader like this.

Aug 2016
    MI
    E-TRAC
    2235 times
    Received my Park Ranger today with additional inside zippered pocket along with a matching belt. I was ecstatic when I opened the package and saw how fantastic it was in person! I skipped dinner and after adjusting the belt, grabbed my detector and went out for 2 hours with it on my hip. I couldn't be happier and I'm sure the new pouch helped me find that 1951 Wheatie this evening!!

Thank you Matt for a great purchase experience and a phenomenal product that will likely outlast me!
    Matt Rocks, Period!!!

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    15476 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    I'm not going to read back through 21 pages of this thread. It must be a year ago I asked if the OP was building water hunting pouches.

Two years of using this pouch:

Name:  Water Pouch.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  4.8 KB

I see the end of hunts with this pouch = sagging and maybe another year with it.....

Freeloader, have you produced a water hunting pouch yet?
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    193 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepseekerADS View Post
    I'm not going to read back through 21 pages of this thread. It must be a year ago I asked if the OP was building water hunting pouches.

Two years of using this pouch:

Name:  Water Pouch.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  4.8 KB

I see the end of hunts with this pouch = sagging and maybe another year with it.....

Freeloader, have you produced a water hunting pouch yet?
    Yes and no, I have a water pouch but have not yet found mesh that I consider worthy. every mesh I have found and used seems to like to fray or get cut from the trash in the pouch. Some have used my pouches with extra grommets for water hunting with great results. I have since made 5 grommets in the bottom of the main pouch standard on all pouches. Having used the 5 grommet this summer at the beach, I'm happy with it, Drains pretty quick.
    vferrari and DeepseekerADS like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Garry

Nov 2013
    Treasure Coast
    Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab CTX 3030 Garrett AT Pro Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch Tesoro Sand shark Whites prizim 4 Minelab Go 20 Stealth Extreme 920I Sand S
    1450 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Do you make any pouches for beach detecting?
    If you don't look for it you won't find it!! So get out there and dig it.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    15476 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
    Yes and no, I have a water pouch but have not yet found mesh that I consider worthy. every mesh I have found and used seems to like to fray or get cut from the trash in the pouch. Some have used my pouches with extra grommets for water hunting with great results. I have since made 5 grommets in the bottom of the main pouch standard on all pouches. Having used the 5 grommet this summer at the beach, I'm happy with it, Drains pretty quick.
    For dirt digging I purchased this pouch from Amazon 3 years ago. It has a mesh bottom but the pockets don't. I took it in the water for one hunt, the main pocket drained but the side pockets filled with water and it became unwieldy. I've filled it with lot's of sharp metals and broken glass, and it is still intact.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pouch.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	1626134
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

Charter Member
    us
    Bill

Jul 2018
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    Minelab Equinox 800, Teknetics T2 SE LTD, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garret Carrot, Tek-Point, 2 x Teknetics TLD
    87 times
    Relic Hunting
    Matt, I just received the pouch today (Park Ranger in MultiCam). This thing is awesome!!! I can't wait to put it to use in the field! I ordered on 8/27 and received it on 9/1. Incredible! Thank you so much for the dedication and time it took. Amazing quality; I'm very impressed.

Thanks so much!

-Bill
    Freeloader likes this.

Charter Member

Oct 2006
    46 times
    I am glade everyone is pleased with there pouches I talked to Matt about three months ago about a custom pouch he said send him the dimensions I sent them with photo’s and for 3 months I got excuses then he told me he couldn’t make it unless I sent him the unit well the shipping both ways would cost as much as the pouch was a waste of my time

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links