Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Custom Pouches For Sale

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    Garrett AT Gold Whites MXT All Pro
    106 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Custom Pouches and Shovel Covers For Sale

I have handmade custom pouches and shovel covers for sale. These are the perfect gift to yourself or fellow detecting enthusiast.

Built to order, and built to last. All pouches are made on professional sewing equipment and machines, from mil-spec fabrics, thread, webbing, binding and reinforced seams . These are meant to withstand years of use. .

I accept USPS money orders or Paypal Friends and Family gift option. I will accept regular Paypal, but please add $2 to the total to cover fees.

Please contact me via private message.

If you see something you like, but perhaps want something added or moved, let me know. I'll see if we can work it out and give you a custom kit. I can do Alice clips, molle, velcro, mesh, etc.

The Spartan:
    My basic pouch: measures 6" x 10" x 4" and works with belts up to 3 1/2" wide. It has a zippered pouch to hold your valuable finds. It is made with a marine grade heavy duty plastic zipper that will not rust and 1/4" black oxide drainage grommet in the bottom of the main pouch. The pouch holds your Lesche digging tool and pin pointer in the internal sleeves. It also includes a D-ring for attaching a pin pointer lanyard. This pouch comes in one of five colors: Multicam Camo, Black, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Camo Green.

$35 Shipped USPS first class mail for regular colors, add $5 for Multicam Camo

The Spartan XL
    This pouch comes in the same style and colors as the Spartan, but is larger. It measures 8" x 12" x 4"

$40 Shipped USPS First class mail for regular colors, add $5 for Multicam Camo

Spartan in Coyote Brown and Spartan XL in Multicam Camo
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG0831.JPG 
Views:	526 
Size:	4.21 MB 
ID:	1386419

Name:	CIMG0832.JPG 
Views:	511 
Size:	3.54 MB 
ID:	1386439

The Park Ranger:
    This is the smaller of my premium pouches. It measures 6" x 10" x 4" works with belts up to 3 1/2" wide. It too holds your Lesche digging tool in the internal sleeve and Garrett, Whites or Minelab pin pointers in the external pin pointer sleeve. There is also a D-ring to attach your pin pointer lanyard. The zippered pocket for your valuable finds has a plastic marine grade zipper that won't rust. There is a 1/4" black oxide drainage grommet in bottom of the main pouch and a side accessory pocket to hold gloves, water bottle, spare batteries, etc. It comes in one of five colors: Multicam Camo, Black, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Camo Green.

$45 Shipped USPS First class mail, for regular colors. Add $5 for Multicam

**Please specify which hip you will wear your pouch on for accurate pin ponter sleeve placement.**

Name:	CIMG0821.JPG 
Views:	497 
Size:	4.35 MB 
ID:	1386415

Name:	CIMG0830.JPG 
Views:	486 
Size:	4.20 MB 
ID:	1386417

The Pack Mule:
    This pouch comes in the same style and colors as the Park Ranger, but is larger. It measures 8" x 12" x 4".

$50 Shipped for regular colors, add $5 For Multicam.

**Please specify which hip you will wear your pouch on for accurate pin pointer sleeve placement.**

Pack Mule shown in Multicam Camo, next to the Park Ranger in Ranger Green for size comparison.

Name:	CIMG0835.JPG 
Views:	492 
Size:	3.86 MB 
ID:	1386432

Name:	CIMG0836.JPG 
Views:	460 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	1386433

Name:	CIMG0837.JPG 
Views:	458 
Size:	3.43 MB 
ID:	1386434

Colors from left to right:
    Camo Green, Black, Ranger Green, Coyote Brown and Multicam Camo

Name:	CIMG0820.JPG 
Views:	459 
Size:	4.49 MB 
ID:	1386426

Park Ranger

Name:	CIMG0842.JPG 
Views:	534 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	1386572
    Pack mule

Name:	CIMG0840.JPG 
Views:	492 
Size:	2.12 MB 
ID:	1386573

Shovel cover

Made to fit lesche Sampson shovels. Can be worn on a belt or just used to protect your gear during transport. Triple stitched and reinforced with three inch webbing. The rounded top of this pouch is near puncture proof, insuring your sharp shovel will take years to wear thru this cover. Comes in Camo green, Black, Ranger green, Coyote brown and Multicam camo.

$20 shipped
    $25 for molle loops instead of belt loops
    Add $3 for Multicam

Name:	20170213_185942.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	1414443

Name:	20170213_191600.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	3.74 MB 
ID:	1414445Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170213_190352.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	1414444
    Last edited by Freeloader; Feb 13, 2017 at 11:44 PM.

us
    Sep 2016
    Missouri (for now)
    Minelab CTX 3030, and that damned old Bounty Hunter
    42 times
    Guys, I have had the pleasure of using this pouch for a few months now. I can attest to the quality of these and I guarantee you will never find one made as strong as this... these are made in America, by a fellow metal detectorist who knows what we want and what we need. Still not convinced? Colonial Metal Detectors has just started carrying these on their website... why? Because they are a company that can recognize a quality US made products... buy one from Matt and I'm sure you will not be disappointed. And then buy one for your friends for Christmas!

Charter Member
    us
    Never outgrew playin' in the dirt!

Aug 2016
    SC Lowcountry
    XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
    297 times
    Relic Hunting
    I am more than happy to step up and concur that these are great. I bought a Park Ranger model from Matt. He got it to me very quickly and the quality is top drawer! The placement of everything is laid out in a very user friendly and common sense manner. I hate to sound corny but when you put your gear in it you can immediately tell it was designed by a detectorist for a detectorist! Small details like the placement of the D-ring to attach a tether for your pinpointer are spot on and well thought out.

Matt didn't ask me to post this nor did he know in advance I was going to make this post. I received no discount or freebies from him either for this. I am just that happy with the pouch, a statement which I don't make lightly! I'm just sorry now about the money I previously spent on an Omega!

Great job Matt!

Charter Member
    us
    John

Feb 2013
    Arkansas
    Ones I use mostly: CTX 3030, XP Deus, White's M6, AT Propointer, Makro PP
    1311 times
    Metal Detecting
    Matt,

Will you know if the Ironclad Viking digging tool will fit these pouches and also will different pinpointers (TRX) fit? -Thanks.
    Freeloader likes this.

us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    106 times
    Pointman,

I know the TRX will fit. As for the viking, the slots inside the ranger are 3" wide and 4" wide in the pack mule. as long as the viking is under 3" wide it should fit. If you can post pics of the blade with a tape measure next to it both length and width I could better determine if it will fit

TRX action

Name:	CIMG0851.JPG 
Views:	332 
Size:	2.54 MB 
ID:	1386788

us
    Mar 2012
    Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
    Whites MXT, Surf PI, Surf PI PRO, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3). Detecting since 1972.
    281 times
    Got anything the Detector Pro, Pistol Probe might fit in. The Pistol Probe is a weird size.
    Freeloader likes this.

Sep 2016
    Western Washington
    CTX 3030, Minelab Safari, Tesoro Mojave, Tesoro Golden μMax, Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Cortes, Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre, Fisher F75, Garret AT Pro
    38 times
    My Park Ranger came a few days ago, perfect for my needs. I too am sorry about the money I previously spent on an Omega!

Oct 2015
    NWNJ
    349 times
    Metal Detecting
    Just ordered a custom pack mule. Wondering if it will be too big. Does anyone have one? I currently use a Garrett pouch. I think the pack mule is larger, especially with the side pocket. Maybe I should drop down a size to the park ranger??...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Carolina Tom and Oldden like this.
    Coins I have found in MY yard-

1775 British half penny, 178x half penny, 1816 Spanish 1/2 Reale, 1849 large cent, 1858 Seated Liberty quarter, 1892 Barber quarter, 18xx Shield nickel, 1897 Liberty head V nickel, a pile of Indian cents & Wheat pennies, 1946 dime, 1963 half dollar.

us
    Silver Coin Fiend

Apr 2014
    Charlotte
    XP Deus 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 75, 80LT & 55.
    10433 times
    Digging In Strangers Front Yards
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerDubs View Post
    Just ordered a custom pack mule. Wondering if it will be too big. Does anyone have one? I currently use a Garrett pouch. I think the pack mule is larger, especially with the side pocket. Maybe I should drop down a size to the park ranger??...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yo Powerdubs!

Just to make sure that we are all on the same page. I don't know this guy (Freeloader) and I paid for my pouch, no sponsorship deal here brother.

My new Park Ranger arrived last night. I used the Garrett pouch for the last 3 year. I wondered about the size also, and had already planned on ordering the larger one. If you like the size of the Garrett, go with the Park Ranger! The PR is a little smaller, but wider. It will hold about the same amount of stuff the Garrett will... but seems smaller. I will not be ordering the larger on after all, the Park Ranger is perfect for my need.

They are well built, and as attested to by others, should give you several years of service. Freeloader treated me very well. I can whole heartedly endorse this guy and his product without hesitation

PM me if you have questions, or want to discuss this further.
    Last edited by Carolina Tom; Dec 07, 2016 at 07:50 AM.

us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    106 times
    Custom job

Name:	CIMG0857.JPG 
Views:	293 
Size:	3.48 MB 
ID:	1389735

Name:	CIMG0884.JPG 
Views:	282 
Size:	3.65 MB 
ID:	1389736

Name:	CIMG0885.JPG 
Views:	357 
Size:	3.45 MB 
ID:	1389737

us
    Aug 2016
    North Carolina
    Tesoros and Fischer
    11 times
    All,
    Just wanted to add my voice to what others are saying about Matt & the workmanship of his bags. What I have experienced during my purchase has been attention to detail & satisfaction for the customer. My Pack Mule bag came in the mail today. Was a quick smooth transaction & I was concerned about the built-in pinpointer sleeve not accommodating the Nokta pinpointer. Well it does & the wider edged protective digging sleeve is on the Nokta too! Awesome! Thank you Matt & no alterations will be necessary...That's right folks...Matt was going to make it a custom fit sleeve for me. The holidays are upon us & if you need a new bag or know of someone who needs one to replace an old one...I would highly recommend one of these bags.
    Happy Holidays to All...
    Freeloader, RustyGold and WvChuck like this.

us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    106 times
    Just had a question on PVC sleeves for screwdrivers and probes. here is a pic of the internal sheaths with 2 3/4" pvc pipes in one of the sheaths. it's an alternative to having me build a custom setup, cheaper too

Name:	CIMG0886.JPG 
Views:	298 
Size:	2.65 MB 
ID:	1389888

us
    Nov 2013
    Long Island
    CTX 3030, Xp Deus, That's it, I'm done.
    2243 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Would you be able to make a drop leg holster with a pinpointer/knife combo without pouch?

us
    Aug 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    106 times
    Funny you ask,

That's on the table, going to have one made up in the very near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMikeJackie View Post
    Would you be able to make a drop leg holster with a pinpointer/knife combo without pouch?
    MrMikeJackie likes this.

us
    Nov 2013
    Long Island
    CTX 3030, Xp Deus, That's it, I'm done.
    2243 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
    Funny you ask,

That's on the table, going to have one made up in the very near future.
    Ok good. Send me a pm when ready, will purchase right away. Thanks, Mike
    Retired Fire likes this.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links