Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Custom CTX 3030 Lower Rods by Sgoss66

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    "D"

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    Minelab CTX 3030 & Equinox 800, Fisher Coin$strike, Fisher F44 & Whites Coinmaster.
    517 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    My friend Steve, "Sgoss66" is custom building lower rods for the CTX 3030 at a much lower cost than the stock lower rods from Minelab. I ordered two and I must admit I couldn't believe how well constructed they are. If your interested in getting an extra CTX 3030 lower rod that's really well constructed, contact him via his email by clicking HERE, he has also posted below with a link to pics of CTX 3030 lower rods...

Thanks,
    "D"
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Mar 06, 2018 at 10:13 PM.
    sgoss66 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    27058 times
    Possumcop,

Sorry, even though your a charter member your friend is not so he can not sell here. If you want to sell his rods that is okay, but everything has to go through you including the sale and the payment. If your friend wants to join TNet and become a CM then he could sell here direct.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

us
    I LIKE SHINY THINGS

Apr 2012
    SOMEWHERE
    MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
    747 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I'm curious to see these have your friend sign up and become a charter member
    ITS NOT HOW BIG YOUR COIL IS ITS HOW YOU SWING IT..

Common sense is so rare these days it should be classified as a super power

YOUTUBE LINK-http://www.youtube.com/user/shannonjeanne1?feature=mhee

Charter Member
    us
    Low & Slow 2C Below

Sep 2017
    SW Washington
    CTX 3030, XP DEUS, Excalibur II Garrett ATP, Whites DFX, Tesoro Golden ĶMax, & YUP->Custom Waterscoop
    3215 times
    It would be an excellent investment into his business. Unless he has more business then he can handle.
    btripp6 and sgoss66 like this.
    Wayne Gretzky: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2011
    Norman, OK
    Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab Equinox 800
    488 times
    Metal Detecting
    OK everyone, I joined! I was waiting until my next shipment of parts/components was closer, as for now I am sold out of the rods.

I will have my next batch of parts and supplies here in the next 7-10 days (I am expecting); this batch of stuff will be enough to make another 20 rods.

THANKS, Possumcop, for making the post; Treasure_Hunter, would it be possible to "undelete" his post? I never even saw it, before it was deleted. LOL!

sonofadigger (and others), I have uploaded some pictures of the rods to an album here on the site...

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...lbums5106.html

If anyone would like more info on these rods, please let me know.

Thanks!

Steve
    Last edited by sgoss66; Mar 05, 2018 at 11:23 PM.
    chappy(IN) likes this.

us
    I LIKE SHINY THINGS

Apr 2012
    SOMEWHERE
    MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
    747 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoss66 View Post
    OK everyone, I joined! I was waiting until my next shipment of parts/components was closer, as for now I am sold out of the rods.

I will have my next batch of parts and supplies here in the next 7-10 days (I am expecting); this batch of stuff will be enough to make another 20 rods.

THANKS, Possumcop, for making the post; Treasure_Hunter, would it be possible to "undelete" his post? I never even saw it, before it was deleted. LOL!

sonofadigger (and others), I have uploaded some pictures of the rods to an album here on the site...

If anyone would like more info on these rods, please let me know.

Thanks!

Steve
    I'm definitely interested but I couldn't find the pics anywhere
    sgoss66 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Central Indiana
    Ctx 3030; Equinox 800
    41 times
    First off, glad you made the jump and became a charter member Steve. Now I bought a shaft from Steve a few weeks ago. I could not believe how awesome his DIY project turned out. The lower shaft I think is way better than the stock shaft. The cable that comes out of the coil now goes through the side, so there is less strain on the cable. I believe if you buy one, you will be very happy with it like I am.

Chappy
    Possumcop, WaterScoop and sgoss66 like this.

us
    Jul 2015
    Grovetown, GA
    XP Deus, CTX 3030, Garrett AT Gold. Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
    384 times
    Definitely interested. What kind of price range are we talking?
    sgoss66 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    "D"

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    Minelab CTX 3030 & Equinox 800, Fisher Coin$strike, Fisher F44 & Whites Coinmaster.
    517 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chappy(IN) View Post
    First off, glad you made the jump and became a charter member Steve. Now I bought a shaft from Steve a few weeks ago. I could not believe how awesome his DIY project turned out. The lower shaft I think is way better than the stock shaft. The cable that comes out of the coil now goes through the side, so there is less strain on the cable. I believe if you buy one, you will be very happy with it like I am.

Chappy
    No doubt Chappy, I bought two (2) and the quality is unbelievable, great job Steve and thanks for joining...

"D"
    WaterScoop and sgoss66 like this.
    ďFor he is Godís servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out Godís wrath on the wrongdoer.Ē Romans 13:4

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." General Robert E. Lee

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." General Stonewall Jackson

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

us
    I LIKE SHINY THINGS

Apr 2012
    SOMEWHERE
    747 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Can anyone link where the pictures are
    sgoss66 likes this.

us
    Jul 2015
    Grovetown, GA
    XP Deus, CTX 3030, Garrett AT Gold. Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
    384 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofadigger View Post
    Can anyone link where the pictures are
    sgoss66 likes this.

us
    I LIKE SHINY THINGS

Apr 2012
    SOMEWHERE
    747 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Not sure if it's because I'm on my phone or what but all I'm seeing is a post about whites metal detector
    sgoss66 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    "D"

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    517 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofadigger View Post
    Not sure if it's because I'm on my phone or what but all I'm seeing is a post about whites metal detector
    Sonofadigger,

It has to be an issue with your phone. I just clicked on the link provided by Steve and it took me straight to the pics. Try it on your computer when you get a chance. Good luck and if that doesn't work we'll figure out a way to get the pics to ya...

"D"
    ďFor he is Godís servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out Godís wrath on the wrongdoer.Ē Romans 13:4

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." General Robert E. Lee

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." General Stonewall Jackson

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2011
    Norman, OK
    Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab Equinox 800
    488 times
    Metal Detecting
    sonafadigger --

Not sure why you can't see my album/the pics. Maybe it is the phone thing? If you have access to a computer, I'd be interested to know if you can see the pics there.

Meanwhile, if you still can't access them, send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send some pics to you via email.

btripp6 --

They are $69 per rod, plus actual shipping cost. There are different options for shipping, and I will work with the buyer to ship as cheaply as possible, based on their preference.

Thanks, Possumcop and chappy, for the kind words. I'm very glad you are pleased with the rods!

Steve

(EDIT to say -- sorry Possumcop! My reply here to sonofadigger is almost verbatim, to yours that is just one post above mine -- which I did not see when I made my post!)
    Last edited by sgoss66; Mar 06, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
    Possumcop, btripp6 and WaterScoop like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Finding pull tabs one at a time

Jul 2015
    Eastern Long Island NY
    Radio shack special, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Treasure Master, Garret Carrot pro pointer. Whites V3i added 11/3/15Whites Surf Dual Field PI added 5/5/16 - 2/17 Etrac added 11/16 Whites Beach Hunter 3
    153 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Put me on the list for one as well! They look great!
    Possumcop, WaterScoop and sgoss66 like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links