Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By vaquero44
  • 1 Post By bowwinkles
  • 2 Post By tabman
  • 2 Post By Pointman
  • 1 Post By jb58
  • 1 Post By xr7ator

Thread: 2 good used Garrett Pro Pointers

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    vaquero44 Brandon Moore

Dec 2009
    Maine
    Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
    327 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

2 good used Garrett Pro Pointers

i have 2 good working propointers for sale $50.00 a piece or $90.00 pair shipping to the lower usa only!
    always on the quest of finding the machine that fits me!

Charter Member
    us
    vaquero44 Brandon Moore

Dec 2009
    Maine
    Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
    327 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	garrett pin pointers 002.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	328.3 KB 
ID:	1730209Click image for larger version. 

Name:	garrett pin pointers 001.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	330.0 KB 
ID:	1730208
    Last edited by vaquero44; Jul 06, 2019 at 10:39 PM. Reason: discription

Nov 2012
    995 times
    I had two, one black and one carrot which I gave away and did not sell. I was very much disappointing in the sensing performance. Once I logged some time on the TRX I found that the tip only sensing was my type of hunting. I did not like the waste of time with the broad up the shaft sensing and once I logged time with the tip only I knew that I was moving the Minelab into my back up and the Garrets out of my inventory. You have a good price on them and they should go fast for those who like that type of sensing, It was just not for me. Good luck.

Charter Member
    us
    vaquero44 Brandon Moore

Dec 2009
    Maine
    327 times
    you know i understand frustration and to do a negative on a item that someone is selling in a ad and not pin pointer discussion is kind of crappy i think so if anybody has negative opinions i would ask to do it in a disscussion forum not someones ad please i think its a bad act of class even though you might not of meant it no harm just not to do in someones ad please just my opinion......thanks!

Nov 2012
    995 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vaquero44 View Post
    you know i understand frustration and to do a negative on a item that someone is selling in a ad and not pin pointer discussion is kind of crappy i think so if anybody has negative opinions i would ask to do it in a disscussion forum not someones ad please i think its a bad act of class even though you might not of meant it no harm just not to do in someones ad please just my opinion......thanks!
    I just took it as a regular post and not an add, sorry there was no intention to look at this in a negative way. I have had both and used then many hours and was only voicing an opinion as to my personal experience.
    vaquero44 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Germantown, Tennessee
    Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
    6480 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    If I didn't already have a couple I'd be all over this great deal. $45 dollars each for a pair of Garrett Pro Pointers shipped is a steal!

tabman
    vaquero44 and Tpmetal like this.
    CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, Minelab e-trac, Fisher CZ-5 & CZ3D, Minelab Equinox, Whites MXT All Pro, Tesoro Eldorado

Charter Member
    us
    John

Feb 2013
    Arkansas
    I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, Nokta Anfibio, White’s TRX, Profind 35
    1343 times
    Metal Detecting
    I will support you on this. The price can’t be beat for a decent model of pinpointer. Garrett has such good service I’ve even sent ones like these in and they will rebuild or even replace them fairly cheap and you have basically a new pinpointer.
    tabman and vaquero44 like this.

us
    Nov 2013
    Central N.H
    36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
    411 times
    Prospecting
    If you live in Maine. Why are you only shipping to lower U.S.

us
    May 2009
    missouri
    minelab equinox 600
    91 times
    i purchased one..looking forward to receiving it..thanks

us
    May 2009
    missouri
    minelab equinox 600
    91 times
    got the pinpointer in the mail today and used it for a few hours..worked great..ty
    vaquero44 likes this.

us
    Sep 2011
    Denver, Colorado
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
    2781 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bowwinkles View Post
    I had two, one black and one carrot which I gave away and did not sell. I was very much disappointing in the sensing performance. Once I logged some time on the TRX I found that the tip only sensing was my type of hunting. I did not like the waste of time with the broad up the shaft sensing and once I logged time with the tip only I knew that I was moving the Minelab into my back up and the Garrets out of my inventory. You have a good price on them and they should go fast for those who like that type of sensing, It was just not for me. Good luck.
    Garrett's will detune with a push of the button! Once you are close to the object, hit the button again and just the tip will detect. Did you really give them away before you knew how to use them?
    Tpmetal likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    vaquero44 Brandon Moore

Dec 2009
    Maine
    327 times
    Is this a trick ? or something ?

Charter Member
    us
    vaquero44 Brandon Moore

Dec 2009
    Maine
    327 times
    ok i still have another left $50.00 plus shipping

us
    Sep 2011
    Denver, Colorado
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
    2781 times
    No trick. Read the instructions.

Sponsored Links