[FOR SALE] Minelab Equinox, CTX 3030, & Garrett APEX/AT/Ace shafts IN STOCK (black, and colors)!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sgoss66
  • 1 Post By sgoss66
  • 1 Post By ColonelDan

Thread: Minelab Equinox, CTX 3030, & Garrett APEX/AT/Ace shafts IN STOCK (black, and colors)!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2011
    Norman, OK
    Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab Equinox 800
    1074 times
    Metal Detecting

Minelab Equinox, CTX 3030, & Garrett APEX/AT/Ace shafts IN STOCK (black, and colors)!

Hi all!

Just an update that I have received several shipments of carbon-fiber tubes, and now am very well-stocked with tubes of all colors and sizes. So, if you need a new, carbon-fiber shaft for your Equinox, CTX 3030, or Garrett AT/Ace (or APEX), either in black, or in one of several different colors, please let me know. I can of course custom-build as well, should you have any specific needs, and can also do custom Sovereign and Excalibur shafts in a couple of different styles.

Finally, I continue to expand into producing carbon-fiber sand-scoop handles; currently I have them available for T-Rex scoops, and within a week will be able to produce for Stealth and Xtreme scoops as well. I've also done "one-off" custom handles for a couple of other sand scoops, including Sito scoops and others, and I've done a few in different colors, as well.

Of course, my unique, custom counterweight system is also available for the Equinox shafts, and I have Jeff Herke aluminum arm cuffs also available for my Equinox shafts (and Excal/Sovereign) as well.

If you are in need of a shaft or scoop handle, custom or standard, colored or black, two-piece or three -- whatever your needs, please contact me, and I'll do my best to serve you in a timely manner, with friendly/trustworthy service, and with the high-quality shaft, rod, or handle you are looking for at a fair price.

Thank you!

Steve
    ColonelDan likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2011
    Norman, OK
    1074 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hi all!

I have carbon-fiber tubes in stock in an array of colors, for all models of shafts that I build. I also have plenty of sand scoop handles in stock as well. So, if you are interested in a standard shaft, a custom build, a scoop handle -- whatever your need may be, I'd be happy to take care of you.

Thanks!

Steve

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coloredtubes.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	222.8 KB 
ID:	1864704
    WaterScoop likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2011
    Norman, OK
    1074 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hi all!

Just an update that I have a good supply of black tubes, along with tubes of various colors, in stock, and ready to build a shaft for you to meet whatever needs you may have! Custom builds are always welcome as well!

Thanks,

Steve

Charter Member
    us
    Colonel

Jan 2014
    Central Florida
    EQX 800; CTX 3030; Excal II
    1368 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I own two EQX shafts and a scoop shaft for my Stealth 920...they're the best I've seen and used since I bought my first detector in 1970.

Just the view from my foxhole....
    sgoss66 likes this.
    ~The Challenge: Big Beach; Little Coil; Tiny Targets~

~"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"~ Leonardo da Vinci

~Pre-determined settings serve only to get you in the ballpark. Itís up to you to pick the best seat~

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2011
    Norman, OK
    1074 times
    Metal Detecting
    Thanks for the kind words, Dan! I very much appreciate the compliments!

Steve

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links