Garmin C330 Street Pilot GPS

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Hi all,

My neighbor recently moved out of the country and gave me a Garmin C330 street Pilot gps for the car. I really have no use for it but it works perfect. It has the windshield mount, car charger and a/c adapter for charging in the house. I don't have a working camera at the moment but you can google it and see what all it does and what it looks like. I have seen them sell for $50 and up used on Ebay so I thought I would see if there was anyone here who would like to trade me for a 9x12 coil for my ACE 250. If you have any questins please post here or PM if you like. Thanks,

Charlie

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
savant365 said:
Hi all,

My neighbor recently moved out of the country and gave me a Garmin C330 street Pilot gps for the car. I really have no use for it but it works perfect. It has the windshield mount, car charger and a/c adapter for charging in the house. I don't have a working camera at the moment but you can google it and see what all it does and what it looks like. I have seen them sell for $50 and up used on Ebay so I thought I would see if there was anyone here who would like to trade me for a 9x12 coil for my ACE 250. If you have any questins please post here or PM if you like. Thanks,

Charlie

Pm on the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread