cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys I have a Whites Classic II in great condition, that I am trying to trade for a very good friends birthday plus about 250-300 bucks cash. He has used the same classic III for years and see's all of us using newer graphic machines and I really think he feels bad about it, but he cant afford to get another machine so me and some of the guys have pitched in and are trying to find one for him.

If you have anything that has a screen display and that is a "newer" machine, and would be willing to trade a classic II and the cash above please let me know. He had said he wanted an MXT but I told him that probably wasnt going to happen, lol.

Thanks for any help
Cw

detectorcowboy

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800, & Fisher CZ3D
for around $ 300.00 u can find a used fisher coinstrike and once u get 2 know that unit it's 1 sweet detector

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CW,

Some one just listed a Tesoro Deleon in the classifieds for just over $300.00. He is in your part of the country too. Might be able to test drive before you buy. Not sure what you are looking for, but this might be the ticket. Late model, display, and the number display too. He put up nice pictures, looks clean. Just a thought.

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread