Possible trades... Whites Classic ID and ACE 250 with 3 coils (with pics)

mattw

Mar 31, 2009
Homer, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000 & Classic ID
ACE IS GONE... Still have the whites.

Matt

I am not sure what I want to trade for, or if I really want to trade but I am interested in something new. I have an ACE 250 with the stock coil, the small concentric and the slightly larger than stock DD coils and a Whites Classic ID with the stock 8" coil. I am interested in possibly something MineLabs or Tesoro. Both units are in good condition, the 250 has about 20 hours on it. I am the second owner of the Classic ID, so not sure how many hours on it. It could use a new battery tray, my 7 yo broke one of the tabs, it works with a small folded foil square in its place. If there is enough interest, I will post photos. Both units work as expected and are complete.

Attachments

• ACE&ClID.jpg
    ACE&ClID.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 286
  • ACE250h&b.jpg
    ACE250h&b.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 264
  • ClIDh&b.jpg
    ClIDh&b.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 251
  • ClIDhead.jpg
    ClIDhead.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 364

desert dog

Oct 27, 2009
kingman az
Detector(s) used
new coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Possible trades... Whites Classic ID and ACE 250 with 3 coils

WANT KIND TESORO ARE YOU LOOK FOR

Willieboy

Apr 1, 2010
Would you consider cash for the 2 extra Garrett coils? ::) If so, how much - I'd be happy to paypal the money to you.

Bill

flintstone

Mar 12, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT,FISHER CZ7A,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about a nice Fisher ID Excel, in new condition?

Willieboy

Apr 1, 2010
mattw said:
I am not sure what I want to trade for, or if I really want to trade but I am interested in something new. I have an ACE 250 with the stock coil, the small concentric and the slightly larger than stock DD coils and a Whites Classic ID with the stock 8" coil. I am interested in possibly something MineLabs or Tesoro. Both units are in good condition, the 250 has about 20 hours on it. I am the second owner of the Classic ID, so not sure how many hours on it. It could use a new battery tray, my 7 yo broke one of the tabs, it works with a small folded foil square in its place. If there is enough interest, I will post photos. Both units work as expected and are complete.

I have a brand new in the box Automax V4 Pinpointer. I received it with a recent purchase but since I have a Pro-pointer I don't need it. How about trading it for the 4.5" ace coil? Let me know if that or some variation would work...

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread