36.5 KB · Views: 322

flintstone

Mar 12, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT,FISHER CZ7A,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Relichunters, What is wrong with this detector? dose it work OK. If you have a used leachie digger to throw in I will trade you a Garretts ACE 300, works find, has been used alot lots of marks but still going like a Garretts. Let me know. Dean

OP
OP
relichunters

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Hey Dean,

I'd sure love to have the Ace 300, but I don't have that shovel. The MP3 is brand new condition used once in grass, I am not a fan of the big 10" coil makes it a little heavy. Where my Tesoro is really light so the big coil won't affect the weight much. It gets very very good depth, and has a good target id. But I only bought it to check out the brand, didn't plan on keeping it.

-Brion

flintstone

Mar 12, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT,FISHER CZ7A,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Brion, I would like to try the PRO, If you want I will take $25.00 and trade. You ship yours and i will ship mine. Let me know. DEAN

flintstone

Mar 12, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT,FISHER CZ7A,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi relichunters, Yes I will post PIC. as soon as my daughter gets here with her brains, I can,t learn how to post pic. for some reason i always do something wrong. She will be here Thur. and we will get them posted. I can,t ask you to wait, so if someone buy first let it go. But if not we will trade,if you like the Ace 300. Thanks Dean

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread