Minelab Musketeer Colt

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
I hate to but I'm going to sell/trade my new Colt. I had all intentions on keeping this detector (ya ya I know I have said this before). But honestly I have been doing real well with this machine, I haven't had it long, I have been out with it about 5 times (each hunt was for a short while) and have got a half of can full of coins out of the same places I have hunted to death with the Tesoro's that I have had. I have found a couple cheap rings and a couple other cheap jewelry items with it. It is alittle deeper than the Tesoro's I have used (guess thats the reason for finding so many coins with it). I had full intentions to add a manual ground balance to it and a couple other things ( I have emailed a couple people about doing the mods. for me). Anyways my Wife has decided to get back in detecting some and I let her try the Colt yesterday and she didn't like it, she said it was too heavy and she didn't like the way it sounds (it does have a kind of high pitched sound). I can only afford one detector so I have to sell it and find something else. I figure it is easier (or at least less expensive) to get a different detector than it is to get a different Wife. (which I wouldn't want to do anyways, I got a good one). I am looking for trade offers or will sell it for $250.00 plus $15.00 shipping I bought this new in the box just a couple of weeks ago and you will get the detector, original box, manual, and everything else that came with it. It has the stock 8" coil with coil cover (which is actually about 7 and 1/4 inch) an almost perfect all around size in my opinion. The Colt is as mint as they come. Many of you have done business with me and know that anything I have to sell or trade will be exactly as I describe it. Thanks folks, step right up and buy it or send your trade offers to me at [email protected] Thanks! Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread