F/S or F/T Whites Quantum II w/3 coils

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
F/S or F/T White's Quantum II w/3 coils

Hi all, I traded a detector to a fella down in Texas (space_weasel)(good guy by the way) for his Quantum II. He bought it from Mr. Bill just recently it was new in the box. I am the first to use it, it was raining when space_weasel had it and he never tried it out. Anyways the Quantum looks great and works as it should but me & the Quantum speak a different language and even though it is new to me I know it won't be my cup of tea. I traded a Musketeer Colt (which I really enjoyed) for the Quantum II because my Wife wants to get back into detecting and didn't care for the Colt. Now after I have traded she tells me that she is going to buy her own detector (something like an older Garrett Freedom Ace) and I can get whatever I want. I would like to trade for another Musketeer if I could, I would really like a Musketeer Advantage with the 8" coil. I have the White's box, users manual,3 coils - the stock 7.8 coil, the Blue Max 800 coil & the Blue Max 600 coil. As far as I know White's will transfer the remaining warranty to whoever gets this from me as I haven't sent anything in or called them to transfer the warranty in my name. space_weasel will agree to everything I stated about the Quantum I'm sure. As mentioned I would like to trade the Quantum with all 3 coils for an advantage with an 8" coil, and I am open to other trade offers as well. I would even sell everything outright but haven't decided on a price yet. If interested or have any questions get in touch with me at [email protected] Thanks! Steve.

OP
OP
SkiWhiz

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
Re: F/S or F/T White's Quantum II w/3 coils

The Quantum II w/3 coils has been traded. Thanks Treasurenet. Steve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread