FS FT Whites Quantum XT QXT - keeping it after all - thanks and sorry

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this at a garage sale with original price stickers and manual. I just got it back from Whites yesterday and had it upgraded from a Quantum II to the XT. Whites included the new labels for the XT but I haven't put them on yet. This thing is like new. There is a very minor scuff on the left edge of the meter face (not on the display) that may be able to be cleaned up. The pics are from it's life as the QII. It is now on version 1.2 after the upgrade. I bought this with the intent of giving to my brother to learn detecting but I think it is a little too tough for a newbie. Will consider trades for an easier machine like the IDX Pro or Omega 8000 or sell at $300 shipped conus.

------------------------------------------------------------
I ran this thing a litte more and once I got it figured out I realized what a sweet detector it is. It's also not very complicated to run, just different. I think it will work perfect for a beginner.

flintstone

Mar 12, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT,FISHER CZ7A,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: FS FT Whites Quantum XT QXT almost like new - just back from service

Hi Jimb, how would trade for two garretts detectors, I have a Freedom Ace Trasurehunter,in very nice condition, and a Garretts G-500, witch is the same as the garretts GTX 550. Both detectors are in good working order and good shape. You can email me at ([email protected] ) Thanks Dean

OP
OP
TabWhisperer

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Still available.

kansas coin hunter

Feb 24, 2008
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites q2 6000 di series 3 6000di pro and whites bulleye pin pointer

hi jim i have a nice 6000di pro for trade it has the blue meter and its a whites my email [email protected] thanks wayne aka kansas coin hunter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread